What a Xolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
David Bakhtiari, Offensive Tackle for Green Bay, tweeted this last night:

FB_IMG_1503764169563.jpg

Man's soo proud and happy about it, he goes and tweets it. Probably gonna be the highlight of his career, spending $30k+ on dinners, since I doubt the Cheeseheads will win a superbowl anytime soon, Rodgers is an overrated piece of sh*te. This also partially explains why, most of the worlds athletes go bankrupt within a short time after retirement.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
lol I have been to capital grille in my city and it's shitty. If you are going to spend that much money on food, at least go to a world class steak house or something.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
lol I have been to capital grille in my city and it's shitty. If you are going to spend that much money on food, at least go to a world class steak house or something.
Their food is basic AF, but they make the best non-alcoholic mojito. :banderas:

VixR

Veritas
The thing is, a surprising percentage of ppl who judged him would do the exact the same thing if put in his position.

For some reason, ppl tend to think coming from a humble background would make ppl more cognizant of gross overspending, but not necessarily. Ppl fail to understand that folks from typically disadvantaged or humble backgrounds like football players who sign a deal and suddenly hop multiple income brackets were living in a reality that made them experts in doing without, not with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending