What a waste of life! Who remembers a geeljire killed by his Cadaan gf’s bro? The bro wanted him out of their home. Geeljire refused. Got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP. I hope people are more careful when it comes to dating different races because people are really disgusting & racist out here. He got only 7 1/2 years when he MURDERED this Somali guy. I bet the Somalis who protested for George Floyd ma hadlayaan

Last edited:
RIP. I hope people are more careful when it comes to dating different races because people are really disgusting & racist out here. He got only 7 1/2 years when he MURDERED this Somali guy. I bet the Somalis who protested for George Floyd ma hadlayaan
We did protest in Maine that's how we got a charge they wanted to lowball it and waste 3 years but they had to convict him because of our protests. He only got 7 1/2 years because of his good record and 5 years military service. He has to serve 4 years of probation which is bullshit. His full sentence for manslaughter even though it was murder was 11 years. A somali burglar not even a murderer got 10 years. The system is bullshit.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I saw your post before you changed it, stop fishing for ratings nayaa.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I personally knew the kid in Portland Maine. I used to play basketball with him he was my neighbor. I actually went to his funeral place was packed almost 200 people he had a lot of friends and was loved by the community. Certainly made a great impression with his short life. I am pissed off with somalispot assuming a lot of shit about this kid and saying the cadaan killer getting charged for less than what a burglar would get is a good thing f*ck all of you. Personally f*ck you @Basra and @Grigori Rasputin for calling his life a waste

you got me wrong. I’m not calling his life a waste but that the Cadaan is getting away scotch free. Therefore I said “ what a waste of life “ because they only gonna sentence this dude to 5 years.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he seems like a good kid but smashing an cadaan in redneck new england was a mistake. maine is a racist ass place, when somalis first started moving there, there were anti-immigrant movements.

Fact about Maine:

The whitest state in the union

Has French descendants who are inherently racist

back in 2002 when huge influx of Somalis arrived in Lewiston the mayor then made headlines when he publicly said “stop coming to our city. We dont have benefits for you”.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We did protest in Maine that's how we got a charge they wanted to lowball it and waste 3 years but they had to convict him because of our protests. He only got 7 1/2 years because of his good record and 5 years military service. He has to serve 4 years of probation which is bullshit. His full sentence for manslaughter even though it was murder was 11 years. A somali burglar not even a murderer got 10 years. The system is bullshit.

he’ll be out in 4 years.

I saw your post before you changed it, stop fishing for ratings nayaa.
You're stalking a random person's post and feel like you accomplished something? Lmao you're a weirdo. Idc about ratings and barely use this site so your dumbass is probably just projecting. Focus on the fact that an innocent Somali person was murdered nacala karaahiyo ah

This is very SAD, 5-11 years is very small for murder. Allah u naxariisto to the brother.

But its what its. Although NO one should die like that. The Somali brother made a lot mistakes.
He was 22, Not 15, He should have left soon enough, when, he found out, that he was not wanted.

@Basra and @Grigori Rasputin I read the back story, when the incident happened.

It said that the whole family was beefing about the brother being there or not.

One side was the Mother and Daughter supporting the brother "Staying"
One side Father and Son wanting him to ''Leave''

You guys. who are talking about the age difference, i don't think it would make any difference, to
the racist family if they were both 17. The fact is that, he was not wanted in that house.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He got 7 years

out in 3 or 4

Man got several factors going on for him.

Ex US soldier

never committed a crime before

Was at his on home

Killed a black man (meh)

He will definitely be out the first round of his parole hearing.

This is why I said “what a waste of life” @butANumba. The dude is gonna serve 3 years, 3 years for taking a life :farmajoyaab:

out in 3 or 4

Man got several factors going on for him.

Ex US soldier

never committed a crime before

Was at his on home

Killed a black man (meh)

He will definitely be out the first round of his parole hearing.

This is why I said “what a waste of life” @butANumba. The dude is gonna serve 3 years, 3 years for taking a life :farmajoyaab:
yeah its a sad state. From what Im hearing is the chick was overweight white trash as well. We gotta raise our kids better and not act on emotions alone like Madows

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
If this was a Xalimo who died over white d!ck, there would be no sympathy. Sspot has some crazy double standards.

Alluring

Sayonara
He was 21 sleeping over at a 16 year old girl's house... wtf and then argues with her parents about staying the night. He was moving dumb asf but rip

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
yeah its a sad state. From what Im hearing is the chick was overweight white trash as well. We gotta raise our kids better and not act on emotions alone like madows
I already told you waa reer African American. Imagine dying over obese pigskin trash, that is a horrible way to go out.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All he had to do was leave its not his place to begin with so why even argue about staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts