What a waste of life! Who remembers a geeljire killed by his Cadaan gf’s bro? The bro wanted him out of their home. Geeljire refused. Got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously if he knew the guy was going shoot at him he would have left ‍

Somali’s answer to life is never to leave the house
naah you know full well banging a mans little sister in their house is risky, but once caught and told to leave and refuse is daamn right stupid. Like how you gonna refuse to leave a mans house? Those are fighting words

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just have to say “WOOOOW” at @Basra’s point blank assessment of the kid’s background. (I happen to know something ) and @Basra has floored me with this incredible assessment although she has never met them.

naah you know full well banging a mans little sister in their house is risky, but once caught and told to leave and refuse is daamn right stupid. Like how you gonna refuse to leave a mans house? Those are fighting words
He was dating her for a year and staying at the house from time to time . They got fed up with him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just have to say “WOOOOW” at @Basra’s point blank assessment of the kid’s background. (I happen to know something ) and @Basra has floored me with this incredible assessment although she has never met them.

I will NEVER say my assessments are correct. I just feel them & spew them out! Or blame it on 'witchy spirits' loooooooooool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think you knew the info about the sister already. I don’t know why you would otherwise accuse a covered sister of bastard kids

LOL I will NOT tell u my assessments method! U will NOT trick me into it. I will have to kill u :(

When did banging someone’s sister become a death penalty? You seem to be making excuses for a racist killer who lost a fist fight.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
1598902308431.gif

I mean-
Allah ha u naxariisto

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
alhamdulillah my sisters were raised right:rejoice:

Disclaimer, I don’t know anything about sleeping with other mans sisters, I’m still trying to figure that out.

evidentially you will

And you’ll look at them straight in the eyes

you’ll sleep with someone’s sister and someone will sleep with your sister

It’s just that you might sleep with someone’s sister so lightly while the other dude might sleep with your sister tremendously, using her all up, mouth and otherwise

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
AUN.

Let's be real tho. A 22 yr old man dating your 16 yr old sister, going into the house and her room? Doing who knows what with her in your house

The guy your violating asks you to leave? And you refuse????:gucciwhat:

The man should not have been shot, but there are consequences for things you do in other ppl's households. It's a shame he lost his life.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The brother of the gf came back home from Iraq. He was already used to killing darker skinned folks. He killed Iraqis for fun for all we know.

He comes back home and finds a Geeljire in his family’s home :jcoleno: He asks the Geeljire to leave. The Geeljire refused. The Cadaan guy drilled a hole in his back. Dead in the course of a few minutes.

Cadaan guy now will be sentenced under the manslaughter offense. It is the lightest one can get for murder.

maha nagagalai its his fault for screwing around with a chick that has a brother in the army

I personally knew the kid in Portland Maine. I used to play basketball with him he was my neighbor. I actually went to his funeral place was packed almost 200 people he had a lot of friends and was loved by the community. Certainly made a great impression with his short life. I am pissed off with somalispot assuming a lot of shit about this kid and saying the cadaan killer getting charged for less than what a burglar would get is a good thing f*ck all of you. Personally f*ck you @Basra and @Grigori Rasputin for calling his life a waste

Last edited:
he seems like a good kid but smashing an cadaan in redneck new england was a mistake. maine is a racist ass place, when somalis first started moving there, there were anti-immigrant movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending