🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Obamas looking good
1611179680431.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We dont care what she is.
I'm just tryna tell you she doesn't give a f*ck about black people. Do you know how many negros she arrested and put behind bars? Lol. I'm Somali and I dont even like her. Imagine being AA and supporting the devil that put you behind a cage. Niggas stupid :ohno:
Nigga I am aware of all the niggas she put behind bars but still she is one of us and needs our support
1611180375664.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My black ass is happy that there is a black woman in the White House. Yass ! History was made
I guess that’s a plus. If you really choose to see it that way.

But you and I both know reality’s a little bit less optimistic than that. But I guess I won’t rain on your parade, until you’re eventually disappointed and realize that old rich people old enough to be your grandparents will never represent you and think with your best interests in mind.

:abuxyga::abuxyga:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I guess that’s a plus. If you really choose to see it that way.

But you and I both know reality’s a little bit less optimistic than that. But I guess I won’t rain on your parade, until you’re eventually disappointed and realize that old rich people old enough to be your grandparents will never represent you and think with your best interests in mind.

:abuxyga::abuxyga:

The thing about most of these people is that they are socially liberal but fiscally conservative. They will chant along with you about feel good platitudes, gay rights, "unity" and generally be respectful and not abrasive like Trump while continuing the same old tax cuts for the rich, gutting of social welfare programs, overseas imperialist and generally hawkish, rich people (donor) benefiting policies. But hey, at least they won't rant against Ilhan Omar all day?

:mjdontkno:

Trending