What a day !

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Nappy head = black kulaha are you hearing this b*tch :draketf:
These are Asians with kinky hair and they arent even remotely related to sub-saharan Africans. :mjlol:

Time ticking for India's Jarawa tribe | Features News | Al Jazeera

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
let us hope for a better 4 years than the previous 4 years. I trust Joe Biden to unite the people again and lead America back in to the right course :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron is biden good

His administration will be much better than trump, who only appealed to his base and never tried to include all sides. I think the bar is so low, the bare minimum from Biden will exceed the accomplishment of trump. :)

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
His administration will be much better than trump, who only appealed to his base and never tried to include all sides. I think the bar is so low, the bare minimum from Biden will exceed the accomplishment of trump. :)
Inshallah the pandemic will end

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
She is black ! Her hair is kinky not Indian
Get some glasses
Shes never identified herself as black. The media throws the race card and it helped her.
But in reality all her freinds growing up were white, she was raised Indian not jareeŕ.
Her husband is a great example. AAs will celebrate anything black even if it meant killing them

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No, no! I think I get it, wallahi. Indians are negroes in America

KyCRVLh.jpg

:cosbyhmm:
What are you trying to prove here :drakewtf:
If you are half back you are fucking black
I know nappy headed mixed people in Europe don’t call themselves blacks but that shit don’t fly here . The woman is half Jamaican and identifies with her black side.
Obama is half white but he is African American . Half and half shit don’t work here .

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What are you trying to prove here :drakewtf:
If you are half back you are fucking black
I know nappy headed mixed people in Europe don’t call themselves blacks but that shit don’t fly here . The woman is half Jamaican and identifies with her black side.
Obama is half white but he is African American . Half and half shit don’t work here .

Just pulling your leg, ihiti. But I gotta say that America is mega weird with the "race" stuff. I'm fond of this Kamala doe, don't worry. She looks almost Horner. Nice to have someone of that appearance as the VP of the world's main superpower.

:westbrookswag:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Just pulling your leg, ihiti. But I gotta say that America is mega weird with the "race" stuff. I'm fond of this Kamala doe, don't worry. She looks almost Horner. Nice to have someone of that appearance as the VP of the world's main superpower.

Wallahi that was disrespectful to compare horners to Kamala Harris

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Shes never identified herself as black. The media throws the race card and it helped her.
But in reality all her freinds growing up were white, she was raised Indian not jareeŕ.
Her husband is a great example. AAs will celebrate anything black even if it meant killing them
She is African American , a woman of color . African Americans mixed with white are black let alone a woman who is mixed with curry munching dark, irrelevant stinking Indians

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

She is a woman of color at the end of the day She inherited her Jamaican fathers looks , America does not even remember the dark skinned, educated Indian-woman who brought this woman to the world

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
She is African American , a woman of color . African Americans mixed with white are black let alone a woman who is mixed with curry munching dark, irrelevant stinking Indians
We dont care what she is.
I'm just tryna tell you she doesn't give a f*ck about black people. Do you know how many negros she arrested and put behind bars? Lol. I'm Somali and I dont even like her. Imagine being AA and supporting the devil that put you behind a cage. Niggas stupid :ohno:

Trending

Latest posts