WHAT’s YOUR TAKE ON THIS BIZARRE faarax kid? My neighbor’s 20 year old kid is wildin out. 10 years ago they took him to Somalia. He became Quran Xaafi

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
About 4 years ago they brought him back to attend HS. Back then he was even hired by the Arab owned mosque in the suburbs that run Luke a corporate business. (Unlije Somali mosques everything about them is tailed made to Western standards).
I regressed, my apologies. The kid was leading the Taraawiix at the mosque during that Ramadan. However, little by little the kid was being influenced by this society. He started listening ungodly rap music. He would return home late. He would hangout with other faaraxs ( what is up with faaraxs hanging out even if they were born here ). Anyways, things have turned for them worse now. They send him back to Somalia and he got 10x worse. He was doing lean, weed and god knows what. He even braided his hair. Now they brought him back but I’m afraid that it’s too late.

WALAHI this is a true story.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
It's hilarious when parents send their kids to Somalia for dhaqan celis. Yes, they may learn how to speak Somali and how to milk a camel in their 3 day visit to miygi but that's about it. Sending a 18 year old there is insane. There is no curfew for guys and they have unlimited freedom and are encouraged to go out and have fun by awowo and can do no wrong according to ayeyo. They also have raging hormones.

Do you know how easy those maids are, especially Oromos? Everyone there is horny and everyone is having sex. It's a dream come true for a teenager where they had little success getting seal in the west. There is khat, Ethiopian vodka and $1 pack of cigarettes they do every night and parties every so often. Everyday is an adventure in the suuqa of Somalia.

Of course your neighbour's kid is gone. He's too far gone.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's hilarious when parents send their kids to Somalia for dhaqan celis. Yes, they may learn how to speak Somali and how to milk a camel in their 3 day visit to miygi but that's about it. Sending a 18 year old there is insane. There is no curfew for guys and they have unlimited freedom and are encouraged to go out and have fun by awowo and can do no wrong according to ayeyo. They also have raging hormones.

Do you know how easy those maids are, especially Oromos? Everyone there is horny and everyone is having sex. It's a dream come true for a teenager where they had little success getting seal in the west. There is khat, Ethiopian vodka and $1 pack of cigarettes they do every night and parties every so often. Everyday is an adventure in the suuqa of Somalia.

Why is this so accurate :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

WALAHI that’s exactly what happened. He linked with lunatics his age from the West. Everyday was an adventure. They had their own house parties. They plied on themselves all the drugs and alcohol one can think of it. He literally refuse to come back to the states. He was only willing to come back now because his parents cut off the financial support. The kid even admitted to me that it was a nine stop partying over there. He even had his own car. His parents were here and they rented a house for him 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Menace didn’t you go to Colombia and other impoverished third world countries and f*ck tons of hookers. :russ: How are you judging this kid.

He had a video of him rubbing a Colombian seal (I must admit it looked beautiful) while moaning the word "delicioso". I wonder if he made that word up.

reer

VIP

back in the 2000s you could drop a teen in kismayo or galkayo or xamar and expect them to fix themselves. you had to go to internet cafe for internet. globalization has reached every city through smartphones. now you all you need is a smartphone to be westernized.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
back in the 2000s you could drop a teen in kismayo or galkayo or xamar and expect them to fix themselves. you had to go to internet cafe for internet. globalization has reached every city through smartphones. now you all you need is a smartphone to be westernized.

Absolutely. You can't escape it even in the bush. There is data and cell reception in the middle of the desert.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He had a video of him rubbing a Colombian seal (I must admit it looked beautiful) while moaning the word "delicioso". I wonder if he made that word up.

:mugshotman::sass2::win:

I feel like going back there again. What a land of plenty. Incredible. Delicision!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You have to raise ur children with love and care, not fear and guilt. There’s no perfect child. Give them a little freedom and let them earn ur trust. These youngsters are rebelling because of the enormous pressure placed on their shoulders. Let us avoid that and let’s give our kids a room to make make little mistakes and learn from them :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree dhaqan celis is useless especially if they're bad kids. There needs to be some kind of national border protection squad that confiscates illegal drinks/drugs that are smuggled through the Ethiopian border. Cigarettes are nasty and should be banned. As Muslims, we should already know what is halal and haram for us. Khaat is disgusting and should be illegalized and I heard it taste like grass too. That useless plant is making people in East Hararghe Zone and Meru County rich. Literally, they're the sellers and Somalis are the fiends that consume it. Over a billion dollars is wasted over that poison. Imagine if that kind of money was spent for the right reasons to develop the country?

Remittance has destroyed the economy and made people very lazy. There needs to be some kind of strict regulation imposed on remittance and the governments should make deals with the local and foreign investors to create more jobs for their citizens. The number of graduates who are unemployed is ridiculous and the workforce is everything when it comes to economic growth.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
About 4 years ago they brought him back to attend HS. Back then he was even hired by the Arab owned mosque in the suburbs that run Luke a corporate business. (Unlije Somali mosques everything about them is tailed made to Western standards).
I regressed, my apologies. The kid was leading the Taraawiix at the mosque during that Ramadan. However, little by little the kid was being influenced by this society. He started listening ungodly rap music. He would return home late. He would hangout with other faaraxs ( what is up with faaraxs hanging out even if they were born here ). Anyways, things have turned for them worse now. They send him back to Somalia and he got 10x worse. He was doing lean, weed and god knows what. He even braided his hair. Now they brought him back but I’m afraid that it’s too late.

I've seen this happen alot here in Hargeisa the parents send their teenager back home in hopes of him changing for the better they set him up with a car and a house and send a monthly bill 200-300$ he aint gonna change he gonna follow the wrong crowd and repeat history only difference now is that parents arent nearby to supervise or scold him for coming home late

If you want dhaqan celis too work you should drop your teenager in the middle of nowhere and spend time herding camels with his relative hes gonna come back a changed person

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The kid is living life, I don't see anything wrong with this as long as he's not doing crime.

I have never been back home yet. How is this shit not getting caught?

I thought they were strict af over there , you telling me you can get accidentally get maids pregnant and nothing comes out of it? Drinking alcohol with no fear? You telling me Somalia is soft out here?

I always say whoever you hang around with is who you become. You Have to seperate and isolate from what you don’t wanna be. That’s why people who improve often lose their old friends. You are on different frequencies now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You have to raise ur children with love and care, not fear and guilt. There’s no perfect child. Give them a little freedom and let them earn ur trust. These youngsters are rebelling because of the enormous pressure placed on their shoulders. Let us avoid that and let’s give our kids a room to make make little mistakes and learn from them :)

YES! yes! There was no love. I can tell you that. This young man was dropped in an Islamic boarding school, dugsi, from the age of 8 to 14. That place was very strict. The leadership of that place had no education of child psychology. You can imagine the most backwards quranic teacher strictly teaching these children and perhaps wiping them. It was disastrous.

Then once he finished the Quran his parents brought him back to America.

You see @Jiron , his parents, particularly his mother wanted to show off her child by having him be the taraaweex leader at the most popular mosque in town. He even was hired to teach Quran in the weekend. He then would be dispatched by his mom to read Quran on the Eedo’s who were ailing.
So you can see that this kid was not given the chance to be a child. He then goes to a regular school. He finds friends. He then rebels against his parents and goes to the other extreme of things. Now drinking lean and penetrating all the females he can. Great!

Trending