WHAT’s YOUR TAKE ON THIS BIZARRE faarax kid? My neighbor’s 20 year old kid is wildin out. 10 years ago they took him to Somalia. He became Quran Xaafi

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I have never been back home yet. How is this shit not getting caught?

I thought they were strict af over there , you telling me you can get accidentally get maids pregnant and nothing comes out of it? Drinking alcohol with no fear? You telling me Somalia is soft out here?

They use condoms or do coitus interruptus. There are no pregnancies. Pregnancies usually require 50-100 sexual encounters before it occurs anyway. It doesn't happen right away.

On the surface yes, people have fake morally superior appearances but most people, especially young people, are just like the average westerner. They have sexual needs, they want to have fun on a Friday night, they want to bang, they want to get intoxicated whether through khat or alchy, and they want to go to bed at 6 am. You know people like that but you also know people who dont do that. Somalia's locals are just like that. Anyone who disputes this is a liar or was in Somalia with their hoyoo on a tight leash. People who want to get wives back in Somalia have no clue. People who want to send their kids back to Somalia to learn the deen are dumb. The locals know maybe 20% at most of the Quran memorized. The average person is not a hafiz. They only know the basics of Islam just like you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are no pregnancies. Pregnancies usually require 50-100 sexual encounters before it occurs anyway. It doesn't happen right away.

Somalia is an underground Thailand. On the surface yes, people have fake morally superior appearances but most people, especially young people, are just like the average westerner. They have sexual needs, they want to have fun on a Friday night, they want to bang, they want to get intoxicated whether through khat or alchy, and they want to go to bed at 6 am. You know people like that but you also know people who dont do that. Somalia's locals are just like that. Anyone who disputes this is a liar or was in Somalia with their hoyoo on a tight leash. People who want to get wives back in Somalia have no clue. People who want to send their kids back to Somalia to learn the deen are dumb. The locals know maybe 20% at most of the Quran memorized. The average person is not a hafiz. They only know the basics of Islam just like you.

What city?

It's hilarious when parents send their kids to Somalia for dhaqan celis. Yes, they may learn how to speak Somali and how to milk a camel in their 3 day visit to miygi but that's about it. Sending a 18 year old there is insane. There is no curfew for guys and they have unlimited freedom and are encouraged to go out and have fun by awowo and can do no wrong according to ayeyo. They also have raging hormones.

Do you know how easy those maids are, especially Oromos? Everyone there is horny and everyone is having sex. It's a dream come true for a teenager where they had little success getting seal in the west. There is khat, Ethiopian vodka and $1 pack of cigarettes they do every night and parties every so often. Everyday is an adventure in the suuqa of Somalia.

Of course your neighbour's kid is gone. He's too far gone.
This is so true especially the $1 cigarettes it’s crazy (in Garowe)

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They use condoms or do coitus interruptus. There are no pregnancies. Pregnancies usually require 50-100 sexual encounters before it occurs anyway. It doesn't happen right away.

On the surface yes, people have fake morally superior appearances but most people, especially young people, are just like the average westerner. They have sexual needs, they want to have fun on a Friday night, they want to bang, they want to get intoxicated whether through khat or alchy, and they want to go to bed at 6 am. You know people like that but you also know people who dont do that. Somalia's locals are just like that. Anyone who disputes this is a liar or was in Somalia with their hoyoo on a tight leash. People who want to get wives back in Somalia have no clue. People who want to send their kids back to Somalia to learn the deen are dumb. The locals know maybe 20% at most of the Quran memorized. The average person is not a hafiz. They only know the basics of Islam just like you.

You either need to hang around qashin o dibada ka imadey or you're in some seriously shady areas. I made the mistake of hanging around a dodgy neighbourhood with a dhaqan celis kid in Hargeisa one time and had a midi pulled on me, I ended up bolting.

You're overexaggerating what the people do there. There are way too many social controls for most of that to happen in normal people's lives. Qurbojoog, the remittance rich and underclass was where most of this occurred.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
About 4 years ago they brought him back to attend HS. Back then he was even hired by the Arab owned mosque in the suburbs that run Luke a corporate business. (Unlije Somali mosques everything about them is tailed made to Western standards).
I regressed, my apologies. The kid was leading the Taraawiix at the mosque during that Ramadan. However, little by little the kid was being influenced by this society. He started listening ungodly rap music. He would return home late. He would hangout with other faaraxs ( what is up with faaraxs hanging out even if they were born here ). Anyways, things have turned for them worse now. They send him back to Somalia and he got 10x worse. He was doing lean, weed and god knows what. He even braided his hair. Now they brought him back but I’m afraid that it’s too late.

WALAHI this is a true story.
For some reason I read "Quraan FAARAXI" in title

thank u bro for your honesty. You clearing my naive mind about Somalia. I did notice some kids got worse after coming back from home.

What’s the consequences for being caught doing those things? Will they pretend to not notice or they confront you?

I was so naive about Somalia, one of my maids was caught in the bushes with a man, I was thirteen 😭 and they call random numbers on the telephone in their pastime to shukansi , most of the locals girls have boyfriends, like in the west our parents te are so strict we can’t even have male friends, over there it’s just normal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was told in Somalia people chew jaat 24/7 and drink alcohol on the down low.

And the alcohol is cheap. so the dollars the parents send buys thme 10x the alcohol in the west.

Haala Waasshooo

Trending

Latest posts