What’s your hair type

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
If I take a dna test, I wouldn’t be surprised if I had bantu blood. It’s not that I look Bantu, it’s that my hair is completely different from the Somalis I’ve seen. Its not Madow, it’s just really thick and fluffy. I’m lucky that I’m light skin tho because it doesn’t look bad on me. the closest pic I could find that looks like my hair is this girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but when my hair is wet it’s completely different. It looks exactly like this

My moms hair is exactly like this but straight

my dad’s looks like every other farax

genetics is weird right?

If I take a dna test, I wouldn’t be surprised if I had bantu blood. It’s not that I look Bantu, it’s that my hair is completely different from the Somalis I’ve seen. Its not madow, it’s just really thick and fluffy. I’m lucky that I’m light skin tho because it doesn’t look bad on me. the closest pic I could find that looks like my hair is this girl

genetics is weird right?
My hair is pretty much the same as yours. Fluffy when dry curly when wet.

Villainess

I know a girl with your hair texture its caadi nothing wrong with it.
It’s ok, i know. But what I meant is that it’s hard to manage especially as a woman because it always has to be presentable and ideally straight

It’s ok, i know. But what I meant is that it’s hard to manage especially as a woman because it always has to be presentable and ideally straight
My mistake I've forgotten about society's expectation of straight hair on women in the workplace and whatnot. I get what you mean now.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
If I take a dna test, I wouldn’t be surprised if I had bantu blood. It’s not that I look Bantu, it’s that my hair is completely different from the Somalis I’ve seen. Its not madow, it’s just really thick and fluffy. I’m lucky that I’m light skin tho because it doesn’t look bad on me. the closest pic I could find that looks like my hair is this girl

genetics is weird right?
My mum has your hair type. I’ve seen a few Somalis with that hair type ngl. This is mine
8D2E684A-9E4A-42D5-B739-90B66F88D537.jpeg
I’m the only one in my household with this hair type. All my brothers and dad have straight up timo jileec hair. They practically look like Indians:damn:

genetics is weird right?
you just got frizzy hair , my hair is wavy when wet and becomes a frizzy nightmare the next day.

Villainess

you just got frizzy hair , my hair is wavy when wet and becomes a frizzy nightmare the next day.
Really? That could solve my problem. How do I get rid of the frizz?
My mum has your hair type. I’ve seen a few Somalis with that hair type ngl. This is mine View attachment 145293I’m the only one in my household with this hair type. All my brothers and dad have straight up timo jileec hair. They practically look like Indians:damn:
mashallah you sound so beautiful 💖

Trending