What’s your hair type

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I don’t have type 4 but my hair does look like that photo. It’s just that my hair is thick and puffy which makes it look range 4
Don't worry sis mine used to be puffy too. I had no idea on how to take care of it properly. But alhamdullilah for youtube. Now it looks so much better. You'll get the hang of it :it0tdo8:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Don't worry sis mine used to be puffy too. I had no idea on how to take care of it properly. But alhamdullilah for youtube. Now it looks so much better. You'll get the hang of it :it0tdo8:
I’m thinking about shaving it, my hair is big enough to fit like 10 women and still have some left over. YouTube is all mixed girls who have thinner hair or black women who do natural hair vids. I’m stuck, and all the Somali girls don’t do hair tutorials.

giphy.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I’m thinking about shaving it, my hair is big enough to fit like 10 women and still have some left over. YouTube is all mixed girls who have thinner hair or black women who do natural hair vids. I’m stuck, and all the Somali girls don’t do hair tutorials.

giphy.gif

It might sound obvious but are you combing/brushing your dry hair? I think we aren’t supposed to dry comb type 3 hair. Part of the reason I never knew what to do with mine was because I kept combing it when it was dry turning the curl into a straight-ish puff. I found it helpful to only comb in the shower and oil and braid it while it’s damp then let it air dry slowly.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It might sound obvious but are you combing/brushing your dry hair? I think we aren’t supposed to dry comb type 3 hair. Part of the reason I never knew what to do with mine was because I kept combing it when it was dry turning the curl into a straight-ish puff. I found it helpful to only comb in the shower and oil and braid it while it’s damp then let it air dry slowly.
No I don’t. I’ve learn that when I was a kid practically. I was going to show a picture then I realized I was a hijabi :mjhaps: Would it count if I hid my face? Lol

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
No I don’t. I’ve learn that when I was a kid practically. I was going to show a picture then I realized I was a hijabi :mjhaps: Would it count if I hid my face? Lol

☺️☺️ then you’re ahead of me because I learned that like last year lol. There’s a curly hair redit that I follow which might be useful, people post pics of their curly hair and now they achieved it (you can also post there and blur out your face, you might find someone with similar hair to share their experience) . Lots of whites with type 2 waves but every now and then a good type 3 curl does come on.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
My hair is curly, and I'm guessing thats just average since imma pure blooded Somali.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
So no ones posting an actual photo of their hair haye? Lol

Attachments

• 20201008_130117.jpg
    20201008_130117.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 61

Trending

Latest posts