What’s your go-to lipsticks?

This just made me lipgloss horny. I need to go on a shopping spree :wow1:
Sis my hooyo literally throw away half of my gloss collection, according to her I was so addicted that it made me stubid. I’m done to 20 something tubs now.
B38AE86C-A6F6-43DE-9C4D-4D68E1B3E7D3.gif

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
love that message! Girl support girls ❤❤
Sorry for replying a bit late I went to look at my concealer shade. MAC NC45. I haven’t tried maybelline is it good? I don’t like foundation it drys my skin out and picks up every last un-needed detail. No matter what i do it makes it look caked. I go for a no-makeup look most of the times no foundation
View attachment 143770View attachment 143772
I don’t know why it looks so light online but it’s a tad browner in real life

For sure :dzmxmmb: you should use chemical exfoliants like a bha (paulas choice is really good) it will make your skin really smooth, no need for foundation then tho :) but your make up would glide on smoothly. A good primer is also a must. If you have dry skin use a hydrating one.
I also use nc45 in mac, I have the studio fix powder plus foundation. It works for me but I wanna try a darker shade (nc46 or 47). I used to wear it a lot back in the days, very easy to use. The fit me foundation is really good drugstore foundation, probably my fave, it is medium coverage and makes your face look even and poreless. You should try it. 330 toffee would be your match, i think

I’m not really a fan of lipstick, especially very matte ones. Nyx has some good, decently priced lip products though (I tried some from their Suede and Matte Lip Cream lines). Also, lip liner byself always works for me.
I’m a lip gloss and the beauty supply store literally pimps me outttt. Other than beauty supply store brands, Nyx Butter Gloss (in the Praline shade) and Burt’s Bees are among some brands with nice lipgloss. Clear or somewhat pigmented, I usually wear gloss by itself or with lip liner.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
personally, I’m not a fan of lipsticks but when I do wear it on special occasions, my top pick is Revlon Colorstay. It’s long lasting and it looks so natural wallahi. The only downside is that it smells plastic-like and its dry. But put on lipgloss on top of it and ur all set.
View attachment 143761

I would put this in the women’s den but for some reason it gets only 3 views:wow1:

4gt7pd.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Sis my hooyo literally throw away half of my gloss collection, according to her I was so addicted that it made me stubid. I’m done to 20 something tubs now.
View attachment 143777
I feel your pain. Once I accidently washed my lipgloss tubes in the pocket of my jacket in the washing machine. worst day ever, had to throw out my jacket plus 3 lipglosses :jcoleno:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’m not really a fan of lipstick, especially very matte ones. Nyx has some good, decently priced lip products though (I tried some from their Suede and Matte Lip Cream lines). Also, lip liner byself always works for me.
I’m a lip gloss ***** and the beauty supply store literally pimps me outttt. Other than beauty supply store brands, Nyx Butter Gloss (in the Praline shade) and Burt’s Bees are among some brands with nice lipgloss. Clear or somewhat pigmented, I usually wear gloss by itself or with lip liner.
Has anyone tried this? if not let me put you on: pick an eyeshadow color of any shade whether red or pinkish purple on your lips. Dab it on and put a lil gloss on top and I swear your done. It’s such a life hack:rejoice:

have you tried fenty skin? I feel like Rihanna’s only good product is the glosses
No I haven’t Sis
I don’t trust celebrity skincare products as they tend to add harsh chemicals that cause damage to the skin. However, I love Rihanna’s fenty beauty makeup line especially her contour stick and her flawless Matte foundation.

Trending

Latest posts