What’s your craziest story of other somalis doing illegal shit

So this definitely has to take the cake, there’s this woman who’s my sisters ex friends aunt who basically managed to finesse the system to a WHOLE other level. When I tell you this woman and her children have two different citizenships to the US and Canada and gets not only child welfare but low income from BOTH countries, apparently she gets 10-15k a month some how.

When I tell you her and her children are living it up in Morroco, all of her children go to international schools and she lives in a swanky house, just insane!

Theres this other guy my friend told me a story about who basically got in the country from his twins passport and then sending the passport back for the twin to come back

anyone else have similar stories?

(If it’s personal or could get you into trouble dont post!)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So this definitely has to take the cake, there’s this woman who’s my sisters ex friends aunt who basically managed to finesse the system to a WHOLE other level. When I tell you this woman and her children have two different citizenships to the US and Canada and gets not only child welfare but low income from BOTH countries, apparently she gets 10-15k a month some how.

When I tell you her and her children are living it up in Morroco, all of her children go to international schools and she lives in a swanky house, just insane!

Theres this other guy my friend told me a story about who basically got in the country from his twins passport and then sending the passport back for the twin to come back

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Oh she fo sho will get caught. The US government knows when someone is eating welfare outside the country. The government uses passport info to see when the person flew out and came back. They recently caught an older Somali man who was feasting on the SSI.

Oh she fo sho will get caught. The US government knows when someone is eating welfare outside the country. The government uses passport info to see when the person flew out and came back. They recently caught an older Somali man who was feasting on the SSI.

She hasn’t been caught and it’s been 10 years so probably not lol

I know several somalis with dual nationalities, basically applied for refugee in 2 countries. But these stories never end well as its haram money and it may look they are living it up. But they will get their karma. No baraka in haram money

Cerberus

VIP
I know several somalis with dual nationalities, basically applied for refugee in 2 countries. But these stories never end well as its haram money and it may look they are living it up. But they will get their karma. No baraka in haram money
I need dual nationality to help me gtfo out of America and take long good break. It's getting worse and too many shootings. I need a country that can give me free universal income and housing.

I need dual nationality to help me gtfo out of America and take long good break. It's getting worse and too many shootings. I need a country that can give me free universal income and housing.
just gt a gun and defend yourself if needed

Cerberus

VIP
just gt a gun and defend yourself if needed
Guns can't always save your life. By the time they shoot at you, you're already bleeding out and dying when you shoot back. Few Somali brothers I know were killed this way. Guess when it's my time it'll be my time. Canada banned me because our family had dual citizenship when we were younger. I left there at 10 with my aunt and her kids and they found out we had dual citizenship. It's often harsh life out here. I never know when I'll be killed driving Uber

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Guns can't always save your life. By the time they shoot at you, you're already bleeding out and dying when you shoot back. Few Somali brothers I know were killed this way. Guess when it's my time it'll be my time. Canada banned me because our family had dual citizenship when we were younger. I left there at 10 with my aunt and her kids and they found out we had dual citizenship. It's often harsh life out here. I never know when I'll be killed driving Uber

Canada and America both allow dual citizzenship so that dosent make sense, why did you actually get banned

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
A women that my aunt knew pre civil war fought in the civil war and sliced a women’s throat leaving her for dead. She then somehow made it to the UK but after staying for a year she found out the women she thought she killed was also in the UK so she tried to find where the women was so she can avoid her. She found out where the women lived which was literally a block away. She tries moving houses or looking for someone to move in with and stays at home the whole time and she finds a distant friend to move in with. On her moving day she gets a knock on the door and she thinks it’s her sister but when she opens the door it’s the women who she attempted to kill who baked her a cake because she wanted to get to know the xaafad. The victim recognises her and begins to run and this idiot moryaan thought she should finish her off before she tells the police so she chases her with a knife in broad daylight. Obviously people see and stop her and she got a 2 year prison sentance (if I rember correctly). She’s out by now and I’m not sure if the victim ever even told the police what she did to her back in somalia

A women that my aunt knew pre civil war fought in the civil war and sliced a women’s throat leaving her for dead. She then somehow made it to the UK but after staying for a year she found out the women she thought she killed was also in the UK so she tried to find where the women was so she can avoid her. She found out where the women lived which was literally a block away. She tries moving houses or looking for someone to move in with and stays at home the whole time and she finds a distant friend to move in with. On her moving day she gets a knock on the door and she thinks it’s her sister but when she opens the door it’s the women who she attempted to kill who baked her a cake because she wanted to get to know the xaafad. The victim recognises her and begins to run and this idiot moryaan thought she should finish her off before she tells the police so she chases her with a knife in broad daylight. Obviously people see and stop her and she got a 2 year prison sentance (if I rember correctly). She’s out by now and I’m not sure if the victim ever even told the police what she did to her back in somalia
Which faction was she in

I have a high school acquaintance who did bank fraud...shed always ask people for their cards then the miskeen kids who believed she could make them 10 k would always end up in trouble and she’d disappear...last year she went to jail but for assault, robbery and using a weapon or some shit like that

Was she hawiye? .. Damn moryan :noneck: :mjlol: