What’s your biggest regret in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my biggest, but definitely a genuine regret: I should've reciprocate the effort to keep in contact with a few specific people throughout my life

details????????????????????
jk
It's good that you regret it
Sounds like something you did when you were younger
Don't worry everyone did something stupid when they were younger
One of the Quran teachers put his hands on my friends sister when she couldn’t recite her homework, so we beat them up for it.

I don’t necessarily regret beating them up, I mostly regret it because of the consequences. Those mf gathered all the Somali elders and we got to many annoying lectures about Islam and respecting your elders. They still stop to talk me ever time I go back to my hometown:bell:

Jeesto

VIP
Being balls deep inside a Korean tranny. It was a wild night, don't judge.
Wait wtf...
tenor.gif

Oh no, you’re one of those people. Or maybe were. Sad! :(

As strange as it sounds, the idea of permanence, good or bad really weirds me out. Every time I moved (and I did a lot) I accepted the idea that I'd probably never see most of the people I've been with ever again. Never realised it was actually a shitty habit I was building until I got called on it. Few years ago, I randomly got hit up on Skype out of nowhere with a message from a close childhood friend. Apparently dude was trying to find me and a few others for like for years, I was the only one that truly disappeared off the radar when I got shipped here. A month later I flew out to france and actually stayed with him and his gf for a week. It was dope.

Been trying to make an effort since, but there's still a few people I need to reconnect with :ohlord:

As strange as it sounds, the idea of permanence, good or bad really weirds me out. Every time I moved (and I did a lot) I accepted the idea that I'd probably never see most of the people I've been with ever again. Never realised it was actually a shitty habit I was building until I got called on it. Few years ago, I randomly got hit up on Skype out of nowhere with a message from a close childhood friend. Apparently dude was trying to find me and a few others for like for years, I was the only one that truly disappeared off the radar when I got shipped here. A month later I flew out to france and actually stayed with him and his gf for a week. It was dope.

Been trying to make an effort since, but there's still a few people I need to reconnect with :ohlord:

You poor thing :frdfvsb::it0tdo8:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was 14 I tried to show I could lift up My habaryar midway through she panicks and falls Down and her skirt fell Down aswell

:snoop:

I got My ass whopped so bad that day
:ohlord:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I had many useless friends (most being Somali) that just take take take and brought nothing of value in to are friendship. I just tried to see how many were willing to contact me not ask for something. Sadly, it was a few people and I cut the rest out. It helped improve my life and mental well-being lot. One of the things that shocked was that it left with not a single female friend.

I had many useless friends (most being Somali) that just take take take and brought nothing of value in to are friendship. I just tried to see how many were willing to contact me not ask for something. Sadly, it was a few people and I cut the rest out. It helped improve my life and mental well-being lot. One of the things that shocked was that it left with not a single female friend.
Never befriend a girl bro men and women dont see eye to eye we are from mars they are from jupiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.