What’s with some Somalis wanting Ogadens to bend the knee to Ethiopia?

Many people there consider themselves to be Ethiopian only use Somali social media and you will see hundreds happy with Ethiopia
If they considered Ethiopia an occupation, you would see demonstrations, resistance and armed fronts But there is none of this

So, because there're little resistance today, it means that they don't consider Ethiopia as an 'occupation'? kkk The truth is that most people have accepted that nothing will change in the near future. Attempts of all of your suggestions have been made, both by anti-Ethiopia Somalis and other ethnic groups. It doesn't seem to have yielded much results. Accepting that you'll be part of Ethiopia doesn't mean that your views have changed. I'm not speaking for any Somali in Ethiopia, only proving that your logic of reasoning doesn't stand.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
what kind of cuqdad is this? What did we do to these people? It’s a mix of northerners and southerners, mostly landers though. I didn’t know people had beef with us like that, don’t mind me posting stuff from 8 months ago.
:kanyehmm:
It’s the idoor 😂

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
what kind of cuqdad is this? What did we do to these people? It’s a mix of northerners and southerners, mostly landers though. I didn’t know people had beef with us like that, don’t mind me posting stuff from 8 months ago.
It’s the idoor 😂

Poets hating on each other who would have thought

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-153606_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230621-153606_Twitter.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 33

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I just wonder why Ethiopia is so bad but Kenya is so good for OG. Ethiopia has been good for OG hegemony over there despite being only a plurality.

Regardless I am not a fan of telling Somalis they have no place in Somalia. The reason Somalia makes sense is because it’s a safe haven for any Somali similar to now Israel is for Jews, even those abroad in the case of another Holocaust. So of course Somalia would be supported by all Somalis. It’s an asset, not a curse and in future the way we reduce the threat Ethiopia or Kenya pose us by having us enough influence within them

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Many people there consider themselves to be Ethiopian only use Somali social media and you will see hundreds happy with Ethiopia
If they considered Ethiopia an occupation, you would see demonstrations, resistance and armed fronts But there is none of this
There literally was an armed front and the civilians were brutalised for it. Now Somalis are still being attacked by the Ethiopian army or para-militaries.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This beef with the Ethiopians is one sided,and only makes us look like envious gits
U dont know Ethiopians sxb, they despise us but unlike us they hide it good like how they hide their Extreme racist to blacks, Somalis would talk shit but will never have the heart to genocide whole group if they had the sword on their necks while Ethiopians will do it with smile, they even went low as changing our history and putting our clans against each other

I just wonder why Ethiopia is so bad but Kenya is so good for OG. Ethiopia has been good for OG hegemony over there despite being only a plurality.

Regardless I am not a fan of telling Somalis they have no place in Somalia. The reason Somalia makes sense is because it’s a safe haven for any Somali similar to now Israel is for Jews, even those abroad in the case of another Holocaust. So of course Somalia would be supported by all Somalis. It’s an asset, not a curse and in future the way we reduce the threat Ethiopia or Kenya pose us by having us enough influence within them
How do you reconcile this with your view that somalia should be dominated by your tribe?

Not only for OG but Somalis in general. Ethiopia is an opportunistic cunning imperial country. They want your land not the somali people. They have tried many times and changed somali majority places into oromo-xabashi cities. They not only after somali galbeed but are seeking sea access in proper Somalia 🇸🇴. The reason kenya is seen as the better of the two is because it’s a recently created nation by the Europeans with many tribes involved in the local politics and nationals politics. Ethiopia hasn’t given Somali or any of the 80 ethnic groups there their choice to elect their own people in office. It’s an imperial dictatorship that hates Somalia and Muslims. They see you as a threat and they haven’t forgotten their thousands of years war with somali people. Ethiopia also runs ideologically on the Ethiopian orthodox towhedo church.

In summary:

kenya: Somalis elect their own representatives, mayors, council members.

Ethiopia: Every single representative is chosen and fired by the central party in Addis Ababa since the day the British handed the somali lands to Ethiopia in 1954.

so tell me why the f should any somali be happy with Ethiopia ?

Abaq

VIP
Somalis know that the only way to tame Ogaden is for Ogaden and Ethiopia to be bogged down in war. If we have peace with Ethiopia, we can deal with Somalis. With our numbers and landmass, that is a frightening thing for most Somalis. So don’t be surprised by their venom

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Do you want to come to Garowe?

Somalis know that the only way to tame Ogaden is for Ogaden and Ethiopia to be bogged down in war. If we have peace with Ethiopia, we can deal with Somalis. With our numbers and landmass, that is a frightening thing for most Somalis. So don’t be surprised by their venom
The way you guys speak about tribes you'd think they are superpowers when in reality they are among some of the most humiliated people on the planet. (this applies for all somalis btw)

LoL poets were always the funniest amongst us
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh pay no attention to those, for so is mostly done by 'maan gaab', a minority, who neither grasp, nor care about their history, and are the first to cry foul when the going gets tough. False narratives, and belligerent rhetoric spewed by well-meaning, if dead wrong, the likes of @Abaq does not help.
Mate, you did not just say that with a straight face, did you? What do you think reer Somali Galbeed have been doing since 1954? Ever heard of ONLF? What happened in 1977?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You Somalilanders need to stop lying like this.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You brought the most anti somali accounts and then wonder why somalis hate ogadenia, dude 1/3 of anti Somalia Somaliland accounts are oromo, and half of maay land accounts are run either by oromos or anti somali isaaq :dead:

Trending

Latest posts