What’s with some Somalis wanting Ogadens to bend the knee to Ethiopia?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
what kind of cuqdad is this? What did we do to these people? It’s a mix of northerners and southerners, mostly landers though. I didn’t know people had beef with us like that, don’t mind me posting stuff from 8 months ago.
:kanyehmm:

people are fighting over qabiil in a region where tribal violence is the norm?? no wayyy!
Image Awards Wow GIF by 52nd NAACP Image Awards

Are you surprised? These viewpoints are mostly based on qabyaalad. Given the current clan relations between Somalis together with politics, there’re some who’ll even pick Ethiopians and other shisheeyes over your clan. Once you see the reality of qabyaalad/politics for the way it actually is, nothing will surprise you anymore :ohno:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
All I see is a mentally ill dude from Somaliland and some braindead oday from Koonfur. Somalis cheering for Ethiopia during a football game?

Happy Rafael Nadal GIF by Tennis TV

Try harder with your trolling, sxb.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Half my family lives in what is now Ethiopia, they do not identify as Ethiopian but as Somali, we do not bend the knee as a people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are you surprised? These viewpoints are mostly based on qabyaalad. Given the current clan relations between Somalis, there’re some who’ll even pick Ethiopians and other shisheeyes over your clan. Once you see the reality of qabyaalad for the way it actually is, nothing will surprise you anymore :ohno:
What did we do them though? They don’t even put work in to get independence and if we do, they’ll claim the land as there’s. Parasitic activities wallahi
:susp:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
  1. Somali Regions alternative clans (Isaaq/Hawiye) are under direct Ogaden/Darood marginalization
  2. Somalis in Kenya get almost nothing while Ogadens alone are given more then almost any ethnic group in Kenya
  3. In the last decade Ogadens have politically reappropriated Somalias most valuable region using those other holdings as a footing against its many adversaries
If it was another group id probably hate them.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Half my family lives in what is now Ethiopia, they do not identify as Ethiopian but as Somali, we do not bend the knee as a people.

The Ethiopian government is straight retarded. If they just integrated reer galbeed into Ethiopian politics, treated them like full citizens, gave them genuine autonomy within their region and just generally acted extremely warm toward them on a governmental level I wouldn't be shocked if they slowly just started linguistically shifted or at the minimum remained staunchly loyal to Ethiopianism. But nope. Let's treat the 3rd largest ethnic group with the second largest region in terms of land area like second-class citizens. Man they hardly even treat Oromos who are the largest ethnic group with the most land like full citizens so what are we expecting? Myopic and braindead, wallahi.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
  1. Somali Regions alternative clans (Isaaq/Hawiye) are under direct Ogaden/Darood marginalization
  2. Somalis in Kenya get almost nothing while Ogadens alone are given more then almost any ethnic group in Kenya
  3. In the last decade Ogadens have politically reappropriated Somalias most valuable region using those other holdings as a footing against its many adversaries
If it was another group id probably hate them.
So they are mad that we are landheeres?
:mjhaps: :salute:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The Ethiopian government is straight retarded. If they just integrated reer galbeed into Ethiopian politics, treated them like full citizens, gave them genuine autonomy within their region and just generally acted extremely warm toward them on a governmental level I wouldn't be shocked if they slowly just started linguistically shifting even or at the minimum remained staunchly loyal to Ethiopianism. But nope. Let's treat the 3rd largest ethnic group with the second largest region in terms of land area like second-class citizens. Man they hardly even treat Oromos who are the largest ethnic group with the most land like full citizens so what are we expecting? Myopic and braindead, wallahi.
I hate when y’all say this. We would never assimilate. Stop this bullshit.
:what:

Are you surprised? These viewpoints are mostly based on qabyaalad. Given the current clan relations between Somalis together with politics, there’re some who’ll even pick Ethiopians and other shisheeyes over your clan. Once you see the reality of qabyaalad for the way it actually is, nothing will surprise you anymore :ohno:
Yeah I saw some somalis laughing when afar were raiding Sitte. I never thought that some somalis will support other ethnicities over their own people. The hatred we have for each other is too much

Yeah I saw some somalis laughing when afar were raiding Sitte. I never thought that some somalis will support other ethnicities over their own people. The hatred we have for each other is too much

Yeah, I’ve seen it as well. It’s sad that we’ve reached that state in which some will rejoice your loss/tragedies because you don’t have good clan relations, especially in terms of politics. And don’t bother to differentiate when you’re dealing with Somalis respective foreigners.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ethiopian is not an ethnicity you can be Somali and Ethiopian, Somalis are one of the ethnic groups within Ethiopia.

Majority of Ogaden have nothing to do with Somalia, I say 90% all their major towns are in Ethiopia and one in Kenya.

Ogaden are happy to be Kenyans even though the name comes from Kikuyu language the name Kenyatta a former president. So I don't get why they are pretending to be pro-Somalia, in reality they are just anti-Ethiopia.

Searching posts about ethios from 1 year ago, they live in some of yall heads

Odell Beckham Jr Lol GIF by A3 VENTURES

You go in every thread about Ethiopia and talk about how we are obsessed with Ethiopia? :draketf:

Why don't you go to the Somali politics section and say the same about Somalia, whenever anyone mentions Somalia? Somalis live in Ethiopia (which I bet you don't know) and will speak on anything to do with us. Especially when this only mentions Somalis and not other ethnic groups in Ethiopia. Get over it waryaa. Maybe I should create threads on Ethiopia just to trigger you.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You go in every thread about Ethiopia and talk about how we are obsessed with Ethiopia? :draketf:

Why don't you go to the somali politics section and say the same about Somalia, whenever anyone mentions Somalia? Somalis live in Ethiopia (which I bet you don't know) and will speak on anything to do with us. Especially when this only mentions Somalis and not other ethnic groups in Ethiopia. Get over it waryaa. Maybe I should create threads on Ethiopia just to trigger you.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I do know they live there and what i also know is ethios don't create threads daily trying to trash us, this shit is a one sided beef where you niggas make us look bad. Get a grip, they won the war let that trauma go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do know they live there and what i also know is ethios don't create threads daily trying to trash us, this shit is a one sided beef where you niggas make us look bad. Get a grip, they won the war let that trauma go.

It's very evident that you seem to know little about Ethiopian politics. Kulaha it's a one-sided beef kkk. Go to social media pages and overall media pages of other ethnic groups and you'll see the same anti-Ethiopia sentiments or anti-other ethnic group in the country. You can see it from Tigrayans, Oromos, Amharas etc. Have a look in their spaces, before you judge us. It's the reason Ethiopia look like a mess today. Again, if you knew a thing or two about the country, then you'd not make inaccurate claims.

What trauma are you speaking of? Everything is not based on previous conflicts between Somalia and Ethiopia. As I said, Somalis live in Ethiopia and everything that concerns us will be spoken off. Whether that's trashing or praising them. It's doesn't matter. Somalis can be anti-Ethiopia for all they want, just like other people in the country. And you can continue cooning for Ethiopia and cope, as I continue to speak on Ethiopia. Live with it. Heal the cuqdad you got for Somalis and stop putting ajanabis on a pedestal, to whom you hold a different standard :ufdup:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Many people there consider themselves to be Ethiopian only use Somali social media and you will see hundreds happy with Ethiopia
If they considered Ethiopia an occupation, you would see demonstrations, resistance and armed fronts But there is none of this

Trending