What’s The Future of Puntland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
punani state wont be here in 10 years, they are already at the limit and struggling. There are 2 terror camps in puntland with one belonging to al shabab and the other belonging to isis. they cant afford to pay their army and this is leading to the army constantly abandoning posts to loot. Puntland's main source of income bosaso port is struggling

P&O ports took over the management of the port and we still dont know the terms and conditions, in fact puntlannders like @Cotton Eyed Joe @Abdalla and @Yonis would rather talk about berbera port rather than the unknown terms and conditions of bosaso port

They haven't taken over yet

punani state wont be here in 10 years, they are already at the limit and struggling. There are 2 terror camps in puntland with one belonging to al shabab and the other belonging to isis. they cant afford to pay their army and this is leading to the army constantly abandoning posts to loot. Puntland's main source of income bosaso port is struggling

P&O ports took over the management of the port and we still dont know the terms and conditions, in fact puntlannders like @Cotton Eyed Joe @Abdalla and @Yonis would rather talk about berbera port rather than the unknown terms and conditions of bosaso port
Maybe they should give up 70% of their port to a country that doesn't recognize them and one that is pimping them. Ethiopia payed Fees to Djibouti for their port and know they have a fucking 20% share on Somaliland's port which is just 10% less than the share of the actual owner of the port.

Pathetic

you got ass fucked and pimped, and you still have the audacity to talk about other region's ports

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Maybe they should give up 70% of their port to a country that doesn't recognize them and one that is pimping them. Ethiopia payed Fees to Djibouti for their port and know they have a fucking 20% share on Somaliland's port which is just 10% less than the share of the actual owner of the port.

Pathetic

you got ass fucked and pimped, and you still have the audacity to talk about other region's ports
Dude you realize they will revamp the hole Port and it will become a big regional port..

After 30 years it will be 100% Somaliland, don't worry about our deal..

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Over the past 20 years, Puntland has made immense progress, and shows it today. The future is very bright for us. Our youth are enjoying, peace and stability, and are in the schools learning, they are the ones who will lead Puntland to the next level. May Allah SWT, continue to shower us with many more blessings, and protect is from the evils wishes and eye, of those who seek and wish harm for us, Ameen Ameen Ameen.

waraabe

Your superior

Pathetic

emotional naag, put your panties on and debate like a big girl naaya

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

Pathetic

DP World will pay $5 million a year plus 10 percent on port revenue to Somaliland, the paper said in its online edition. (Reporting by Richard Leong in New York; Editing by Sandra Maler)

They were tricked.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Don't talk to that thing he will ruin the topic if he acts out of line report him.

I know this boy very well, from my Somnet day, before he snitched and cried to the Samosa MODs, to have me banned.
He's a conflicted boy, who's struggling with his sexuality, hence his fixation and overuse of the word 'punani'. I think he believe the more he says it, the more he would not be afraid of it, and stop craving cocks.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I know this boy very well, from my Somnet day, before he snitched and cried to the Samosa MODs, to have me banned.
He's a conflicted boy, who's struggling with his sexuality, hence his fixation and overuse of the word 'punani'. I think he believe the more he says it, the more he would not be afraid of it, and stop craving cocks.
That's right overuse of punani, rape jokes, calling men women they have deep seated issues. Markuu caay la soo fadhiisto buu leeyahay "debate me"

giphy.gif

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
They were tricked.

It's a major benefit:

The new facility will build on DP World’s existing operations at the Port of Berbera where it has achieved substantial production gains in recent months. In September, the port recorded the highest container volumes in its history with a 40 percent increase compared to September 2016.

Yes and no. I never knew the info about Puntland total GDP was so outdated so it is highly unlikely it is still the same gap. Only thing I can actually find is a 2010 estimate..

Puntland 2010 had GDP of 1.3 billion and Somaliland 2012 had GDP of 1.6 billion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then 3 years later 2015 Somaliland GDP increased another 300 billion to 1.9 billion.

GDP of Puntland 2011-2018?? No clue... :what1:

that doesn't matter Indonesia GDP is 900 while Netherlands is 700 billon so does that mean indonesia is richer

SL is democratic compared to Punt.

MPs are judged based on performance, not in Punt because there is no 1 man 1 vote.

It could be a good thing if the people are dumb...

SL seems to be more progressive and that will result in gains in the long run.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
that doesn't matter Indonesia GDP is 900 while Netherlands is 700 billon so does that mean indonesia is richer
Haye but Netherlands have something to show for it, what does Puntland have to show??

Your army, civil servants are not being paid consistently etc.. If Puntland is so rich where is the money going??

Somaliland and Puntland is so poor you cannot use the Netherlands and Singapore to compare the situation between them...

Haddii aan Sool ama Sanaag ku arkoo we will square up like they do in Detroit.. Don't claim what is not yours and we will be good neighbours maybe even lovers.. Puntland will be the lady :banderas::friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.