What’s Somalia’s current GDP per capita?

GDP is at 8.45 USD Billion / 15.5 mill= 545$ per capital
Those Are Rookie Numbers we need we gotta pump those up

Let's bring it out already and turn into Qatar. But ofc we need very strong borders and army to keep the Africans out.

we’re less than 20 mil (population)

we have a potential of at least 110 billion, (I reckon it’s around 200 billion barrels of oi).

that’s trillions of dollars

we’re less than 20 mil (population)

we have a potential of at least 110 billion, (I reckon it’s around 200 billion barrels of oi).

that’s trillions of dollars
the problem is, we don't have the capital to mine the oil ourselves which means we won't be able to seek full profits and will have to give up some money to a foreign entity to come in and grab it, so we won't be looking exactly like the arabs who had the resources to mine their own oil

the problem is, we don't have the capital to mine the oil ourselves which means we won't be able to seek full profits and will have to give up some money to a foreign entity to come in and grab it, so we won't be looking exactly like the arabs who had the resources to mine their own oil
True the gov would most likely make around 25-35 percent profit for the first few years. But still tho if south sudan can produce 350,000 barrels per day in middle of civil war with only 1.1 billion barrels in reserve we can produce 5x-10x more then that easily. We also cant forget natural gas too. The gov can make 20b+ a year

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you know that rental rates are between 300 to up in cites like garoowe and hargeisa, and this is without including water and electricity. So the adequate income for each family in hargeisa for example is 700 at least, or 500-600 in garoowe.