What’s Happening in Somalia?

Going back home your FYP gets destroyed making Tiktok unusable. The amount of halimos pouring water on their baatis and abdis that look like lil baasto and make yellow skinny jeans look baggy doing the most cringe dances known to man is unbelievable
:gucciwhat:

Going back home your FYP gets destroyed making Tiktok unusable. The amount of halimos pouring water on their baatis and abdis that look like lil baasto and make yellow skinny jeans look baggy doing the most cringe dances known to man is unbelievable
:gucciwhat:

I'm not back home and fobtok has taken over my fyp

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
WTF is wrong with the youth there. I keep seeing videos on guy & girls twerking while people surround them watching. It's like they want to emulate the western culture but miss by a mile.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
WTF is wrong with the youth there. I keep seeing videos on guy & girls twerking while people surround them watching. It's like they want to emulate the western culture but miss by a mile.
Lol I remember going to an aroos last week and I saw twerking and people putting on cardi b.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

One looks like @Arma , another looks like @TekNiKo and the other looks like @Dualke

1679486930721.png

Trending