What’s A Horrible Name To Name Your Child?

I remember this Hindi kid when I was younger post 9/11 and his name was osama. :mjlol: :lolbron:
It didnt help the kid was brown, dude had it rough Wallahi

Another horrible name was one my coworker told me about. She lived in this hick red neck town and visited one summer to see some family. A lot of her classmates is high school got pregnant really young and this one girl in particular named her kid Diesel :russ: imagine naming your kid after motor oil

Last edited:
My uncles are called caanonuug and faroole because he drank a lot of titty milk as a baby and the other was born without some fingers 😂

Nasteexo.
I don’t know if that’s how you sleep it but it’s a pretty awful name to have especially if you live in a western countries. This one woman I know with that name struggles and suffers in her workplace Miskeen.

Cambaro aka Amber is a beautiful name my brudda ,
it's even popular with gaalo .
but sadly , it fell out of fashion with maryooley.
most of us have an ayeeyo or a great ayeeyo named Cambaro down the line
:rejoice:
Somalis call the waxy shit whales throwup cambar (Ambergris in English), it's used to make perfume/catar, really qaali stuff.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nasteexo.
I don’t know if that’s how you sleep it but it’s a pretty awful name to have especially if you live in a western countries. This one woman I know with that name struggles and suffers in her workplace Miskeen.
Nasty-h0e
:damn:

Somalis call the waxy shit whales throwup cambar (Ambergris in English), it's used to make perfume/catar, really qaali stuff.

you're right , arabs and most MEs also call it Canbar ,
it kinda looks like a gemstone too.

ashefaa1556271653499.jpg

Nasty-h0e
:damn:
That’s how they pronounced it for her basically 😭😭😭. And sometimes it wasn’t even intentional. It was just how the western people pronounced it cause of the spelling.

I would ask for an immediate name change. Or a alternative spelling looool.

I would advise Muslim humans in general to stop naming their girls Sumaya. It is so annoying. I can't even cross the street without some mum calling a Sumaya to hurry up smh

Fun fact: Candace is a Latinized version of 'Kandanke.' It was a positional term for a Nubian maternal position held by the sister of the king of Kush, who would eventually give birth to a king.

Also the name Muhammad is a blessed name bc it isnthe name of our prophet but wallah there is too much. Imagine shouting the word Muhammad and 30 men turn around. There are many other good names out ther, and many other prophets too. Funny thing is I don't catch the name Musa a lot and he has the most mention in the Qur'an. Its interesting.

Trending

Latest posts