Weve heard of BLM xalimos

Ever heard of pronoun farah

CCFEF173-8A49-4693-BE8B-B9BF2D4FA63E.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Wherever there is a blm xalimo there are blm Farahs, but notice how z00melians only acknowledge the existence of blm xalimos. :duck:

Nafiso Qalanjo

women are usually a lot more vocal
you should have seen the BLM protest in Minneapolis this summer. Somali niggas were robbing stores for George Floyd

Nafiso Qalanjo

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

For every photo of this there are 10 filled with blm xalimos. Why not show the videos of them making speeches on behalf of their supposed injustice and and police brutality and their martyr george floyd
I only saw 3 Halimo in that whole photo. Still in denial smh. If your truly reer minneapolis you would know 80% of somali youths support blm including the farahs. A video wouldn't make a difference in my claim. Here is some BLM farahs being interviewed.
skip to 1:07 to get to the point
Like i said before. For every BLM Xalimo there is a BLM farah counterpart:fittytousand:

I only saw one Halimo in that whole photo. Still in denial smh. If your truly reer minneapolis you would know 80% of somali youths support blm including the farahs. A video wouldn't make a difference in my claim. Here is some BLM farahs being interviewed.
skip to 1:07 to get to the point
Like i said before. For every BLM Xalimo there is a BLM farah counterpart:fittytousand:
Oh lord, you mean the picture you provided? No no no I'm talking about many other photos which displays the xalimo participation and their delusions. Exhibit A

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not saying that they're aren't faraxs that support it however much much more females do especially on social media