Weve heard of BLM xalimos

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
you know he's woke when he got a b000ndocks character as his background :silanyosmile:

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Once I become the rightful Dictator of Somalia, I will mandate national testosterone level checks for all Somali Boys before they're allowed to graduate from highschool. If levels are too low, they will repeat 1 fullyear and be living in the gym until T-levels are normal

Nafiso Qalanjo

Oh lord, you mean the picture you provided? No no no I'm talking about many other photos which displays the xalimo participation and their delusions. Exhibit A

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not saying that they're aren't faraxs that support it however much much more females do especially on social media
Thats cuz Somali women are taking more pictures of, because its more woke for the media to present ta visible ''black'' muslim women doing it. You need to head out to cedar side when another blm protest breaks out. farahs from all ages except odayaal will be there yelling BLM :yousmart:

Thats cuz Somali women are taking more pictures of, because its more woke for the media to present ta visible ''black'' muslim women doing it. You need to head out to cedar side when another blm protest breaks out. farahs from all ages except odayaal will be there yelling BLM :yousmart:
When everything else has been exhausted lean on how many pics they take :dead: I've seen blm faraxs take pictures of how they're saving us all by they're little "protests" and I've seen xalimos do it as well and from what I've seen xalimos do it much much more and are more prevalent than the faraxs.

Nafiso Qalanjo

When everything else has been exhausted lean on how many pics they take :dead: I've seen blm faraxs take pictures of how they're saving us all by they're little "protests" and I've seen xalimos do it as well and from what I've seen xalimos do it much much more and are more prevalent than the faraxs.

Lets just agree to disagree saxiib or we gonna be arguing all night 🀝

Nafiso Qalanjo

You know you're my favorite person to argue with right? :dead:
Stop it!! your embarrassing meπŸ™ˆ
giphy.gif

Trending