Westerners Attacking Qatar is getting out of hand

This has a huge silver lining in that it’ll shake the wealthy Gulf Arab gaal-raacs out of their stupor.

The reaction against Qatar is unprecedented, but necessary. Saudis will be next on the chopping block.

Reddit is a shithole, if you spend time on there, theres a 76% chance youre a pedo

Idiots who think these kaafirs hate Qatar for anything other than the fact that theyre muslim are the kind of people who we would traditionally leave behind, no need to keep alive people that easily able to manipulate and naive
:mahubowtf::samwelcome:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
The Skittle Mafia is doing the most, just be glad that you don’t have to live in these countries. You can literally hide your sexuality, it is really not that deep.
:comeon:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bunch of atheists with Ukraine and rainbow flags. Don’t mind their mayonnaise opinons

I have a Ukraine T Shirt! :)
1669901822933.png

This World Cup backfired on Qatar massively, and I can't lie; I could see it coming. One significant reason Qatar hosted the World Cup was to put itself on the map as a place of cultural relevance and to help expand its tourist industry. Instead, it received a massive barrage of negative press about slave-like labor practices and questioning of its laws and customs. So that objective failed.

What makes this even worse is that they spent over 200 billion dollars to host the World Cup, tenfold the amount spent by previous countries, and all they will have to show for it in the end is a few empty stadiums.

All this fiasco does is show the unstrategic short-term thinking of khaleejis. 200 billion dollars could have built power stations, factories, water treatment plants, roads, and other industrial infrastructure across developing Muslim countries. They could have invested this money and made massive returns while helping industrialize the Muslim world; sad waste of resources wlh.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This World Cup backfired on Qatar massively, and I can't lie; I could see it coming. One significant reason Qatar hosted the World Cup was to put itself on the map as a place of cultural relevance and to help expand its tourist industry. Instead, it received a massive barrage of negative press about slave-like labor practices and questioning of its laws and customs. So that objective failed.

What makes this even worse is that they spent over 200 billion dollars to host the World Cup, tenfold the amount spent by previous countries, and all they will have to show for it in the end is a few empty stadiums.

All this fiasco does is show the unstrategic short-term thinking of khaleejis. 200 billion dollars could have built power stations, factories, water treatment plants, roads, and other industrial infrastructure across developing Muslim countries. They could have invested this money and made massive returns while helping industrialize the Muslim world; sad waste of resources wlh.

Arabs like them-- like the idea of western relevant culture but do not want to actually commit to it.

Its like the African who throw banana peel on the streets after eating. But if people are watching - they will pretend to walk to to trash bin and dispose it.

This has a huge silver lining in that it’ll shake the wealthy Gulf Arab gaal-raacs out of their stupor.

The reaction against Qatar is unprecedented, but necessary. Saudis will be next on the chopping block.
All those designer loving Arabs are shook, they actually thought Poot arabs like Iraq and Syria were the only one meant to get hate

GemState

36/21
VIP
I love it, The outrage reveals something about those who feel it, though. It is plain now that lots of "Liberals" absolutely seethe at a less western-skewed balance of power

Well said. They should do what China does. Not care or try to appeal to the west and focus on development and growth for their neighbours and allies. In the end power speaks for itself.

Unfortunately, many of the Arabs you see today go above and beyond to impress the Europeans despite the fact that they are gaal. They know that the Euros have prestige and want some of that for themselves.

Funny thing is that the second Caliph Umar ibn Al Khattab RA mentioned that if the Arabs seek honour in anything besides Islam, Allah SWT will humiliate them again. That goes for non-Arab Muslims as well.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That is simply a untrue generalisation of all the people criticising Qatar. People are also angry at them because they bribed their way away to the world cup. Not to mention that they had hundreds, if not thousands of migrant worker fatalities to build just a couple of stadiums. Let those terror funding politics-meddling scum get as much criticism as they deserve. Some Somalis/Muslims are going above and beyond to defend Qatar from ALL criticism. Defending them is not our job mate.
All that is false. Qatar isn’t the only country that bribed their way in. Fifa has been corrupt, you can’t win unless you bribe. Why do you think Morocco has lost countless times?

As for migrant workers death, the number of actual deaths isn’t abnormal for such a dangerous job. 6500 is a lie and was made up by the guardian. If you want a source for actual deaths, I can give it to you. China literally just hosted the Olympics, not a peep from that.

All that is false. Qatar isn’t the only country that bribed their way in. Fifa has been corrupt, you can’t win unless you bribe. Why do you think Morocco has lost countless times? You guys drink western propaganda like water. Qatar is FULL. It’s sold over 3 million tickets. You can’t even see the propaganda
Other countries spent a MAX of 15-20 billion to host events like these. All these previous countries also had large populations in the tens of millions, so they could fill these stadiums after the event. What will Qatar, whose citizenry is only 300k and whose total population is 2 million, do with stadiums that have a full capacity of 3 million?

Also, to reinforce just how much money Qatar wasted. The United States, after WW2, funded the reconstruction of European and Japanese infrastructure & industry to create an export market for their goods while having economically strong allies again. They called this the Marshall Plan, which cost the United States adjusted for inflation, 150 billion dollars.

Qatar could have done something similar for developing Muslim countries and still had money left over. Instead, they would rather spend billions on vanity projects with questionable returns.

That
Other countries spent a MAX of 15-20 billion to host events like these. All these previous countries also had large populations in the tens of millions, so they could fill these stadiums after the event. What will Qatar, whose citizenry is only 300k and whose total population is 2 million, do with stadiums that have a full capacity of 3 million?

Also, to reinforce just how much money Qatar wasted. The United States, after WW2, funded the reconstruction of European and Japanese infrastructure & industry to create an export market for their goods while having economically strong allies again. They called this the Marshall Plan, which cost the United States adjusted for inflation, 150 billion dollars.

Qatar could have done something similar for developing Muslim countries and still had money left over. Instead, they would rather spend billions on vanity projects with questionable returns.
150 billion your talking about adjusted to times, it’s at least 4 trillion, anyway Qatar used that money to invest in their infrastructure like metros, they should invest their money on their population first

Reddit is a shithole, anti- Islam, degenerate qaniis Tranny loving site

Filled with the lowest of lows
Like any other Western Social Network, differently from Russia and China web sites that are free of degenerate stuff. It was regenerating to join Russian and Chinese sites, at least for me, and I still use them.
I easily dribbled the West ban of good amount if not any Russian website with a VPN ID Address based in Singapore. f*ck them!