Western Islamic sect

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's slandering Somali women by making such a disgusting inference. AbdiJohnson is from Canada, he knows Somali women here aren't actually like this. Most of our women still prefer to marry their own men.

They don't prefer to; they end up marrying Somalis because Arabs said no and because their white or Jamaican convert dumped them after 2 years

They don't prefer to; they end up marrying Somalis because Arabs said no and because their white or Jamaican convert dumped them after 2 years

Another lie. Either you have no social life and you're not acquainted with Somali women in real life, but they're not really like this.

And most Somali father's would still want their daughters to marry a Somali brother from a different qabiil than some Jamaican. It's considered ceeb if a Somali father allows his daughter to marry Abu Tyrone.

You sound bitter. Have you ever even had a girlfriend before?

Another lie. Either you have no social life and you're not acquainted with Somali women in real life, but they're not really like this.

And most Somali father's would still want their daughters to marry a Somali brother from a different qabiil than some Jamaican. It's considered ceeb if a Somali father allows his daughter to marry Abu Tyrone.

You sound bitter. Have you ever even had a girlfriend before?

You sound very bitter. Toronto is filled with Somali women who got divorced by ex con Jamaicans. You should have seen a few in the Jane area you reside.

I've had a GF yes. Would you like evidence of that too like my make out texts lol

Bullshit. You don't even know the deep Aqeedah differences between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

You claim to be a Hafiz, and that may very well be true, but your knowledge on Islamic principles is next to nothing. My 12 year old self would school you when it comes to understanding Islamic concepts.

No wonder why you're an Atheist.

You sound very bitter. Toronto is filled with Somali women who got divorced by ex con Jamaicans. You should have seen a few in the Jane area you reside.

I've had a GF yes. Would you like evidence of that too like my make out texts lol

No its not. A tiny tiny percentage of Somali women marry Madows. In fact, these women are so few that it's statistically insignificant.

But if you want to keep making posts on the internet degrading and slandering Somali women, then go right ahead. It just further proves to me how much of a f*ck boy you are.

Bullshit. You don't even know the deep Aqeedah differences between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

You claim to be a Hafiz, and that may very well be true, but your knowledge on Islamic principles is next to nothing. My 12 year old self would school you when it comes to understanding Islamic concepts.

No wonder why you're an Atheist.

You don't know me @Kaafiye. My mentor was Sheikh Rashaad. I was his student.

No its not. A tiny tiny percentage of Somali women marry Madows. In fact, these women are so few that it's statistically insignificant.

But if you want to keep making posts on the internet degrading and slandering Somali women, then go right ahead. It just further proves to me how much of a f*ck boy you are.

I'm not slandering anyone. I think mixed marriages are good.

The only f*ck boy is you who did not want to sympathize with the abused Somali woman in Copenhagen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending