Western Islamic sect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of creating a new Islamic sect called: Western Islam.

I am a Allah fearing man but I feel Shia and Sunni Islam are not very fulfilling or meet our needs or is relevant to current circumstances.

Things like human rights are missing in Sunni and Shia teachings. Also democracy.

I think there is a balanced approach that needs to be done to mix the Western way with Islam.

Would this new sect be welcomed by my fellow Somalis in the Western world?

You don't even love the Noble Prophet (pbuh). We all remember your disgusting slander against the Prophet Muhammad on somnet last year

I apologized for that. Wallahi I'm a believer of Allah and his prophets/messengers. Leave that damn judging to Allah. He's the most merciful and compassionate. Why can't you show an iota of his mercy and compassion?

Munafiq foqol munafiq

There's literally nothing worse.
:stressed:

This guy openly said some disgusting words against the Noble Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and yet he wants to convince the people on this forum that he's actually a Muslim, despite the fact that he said he was Atheist just a couple of months ago.

AbdiJohnson is suffering from multiple personality disorder. I actually believe he's mentally unstable wallahi

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Isn't there a there a group out there all already called Ahmadiyya?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This guy openly said some disgusting words against the Noble Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and yet he wants to convince the people on this forum that he's actually a Muslim, despite the fact that he said he was Atheist just a couple of months ago.

AbdiJohnson is suffering from multiple personality disorder. I actually believe he's mentally unstable wallahi

I think it's best if we just ignore his 'Islamic' related topics to not encourage it.
He can find another hot button issue to clickbait and attention with.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
If you become a Westernaawi no Somali man would allow his daughters hand in marriage to you. This religion of yours sounds like a cult.

If you become a Westernaawi no Somali man would allow his daughters hand in marriage to you. This religion of yours sounds like a cult.

Westernaawi are Muslims. Besides Somalis wouldn't allow their daughters hand to 95% of Somali men anyway (but allow 99% of ajnabis to) so it makes no difference

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Westernaawi are Muslims. Besides Somalis wouldn't allow their daughters hand to 95% of Somali men anyway (but allow 99% of ajnabis to) so it makes no difference
You sound so bitter with tht responce. lol

You sound so bitter with tht responce. lol

He's slandering Somali women by making such a disgusting inference. AbdiJohnson is from Canada, he knows Somali women here aren't actually like this. Most of our women still prefer to marry their own men.

Status
Not open for further replies.