West London majority Somali gang who killed Somali guy, prints his face on t shirt and mocks him

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Don't kid yourself. Most Somalis look like that dude.

Good one:

1653073462846.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
From what I heard the guy is half madow and was definitely involved. He was in a gang of madows known for beefing the main somali gang in the area.
The madoows live in Northolt, not Hayes, and he ain't half madoow.

I asked people that knew him, he was full Somali and he wasn’t part of no gang that’s cap. He was friends with people from the area but that’s it. Hayes is a dead area barely london, only Somalis and Asians live there, there is hardly madow people let alone madow gangs.
He's a full Somali, half lander, his father and elder brother was also killed by gang wars in that area. AUN.

He was not part of it, i cannot tell about if in his youth he was, but in fact, he was telling youths of the area to avoid this pathway.

I asked people that knew him, he was full Somali and he wasn’t part of no gang that’s cap. He was friends with people from the area but that’s it. Hayes is a dead area barely london, only Somalis and Asians live there, there is hardly madow people let alone madow gangs.
So the ones who did that and now mocking the deceased are also Somali?

The madoows live in Northolt, not Hayes, and he ain't half madoow.

He's a full Somali, half lander, his father and elder brother was also killed by gang wars in that area. AUN.

He was not part of it, i cannot tell about if in his youth he was, but in fact, he was telling youths of the area to avoid this pathway.
Tragedy has befallen that family. Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun

yeah the guys mocking him are Somali, apparently they also mock his hooyo/ his family and taunt them.
Xaasidsanaa subxaanAllah. Are they seeking retaliation to continue a stupid beef? What utter qasaaros. Seems like they have nothing better to do with themselves. Their families must be so ashamed of them.