West Africans throwing tantrums at Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What is wrong with these girls? :gucciwhat:

Don't know about the others, but with her my only guess is bad personal experiences with Somali men. She has some serious cuqdaad harboring within her. This goes beyond simple banter. :browtf:

:mjcry:
So sad. The youth should have more important things to care about. I think we should all do what @Jiron is doing and inspire people to come together so we can make Africa great.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Omg this is so embarrassing. Why can these sjws move on and keep their twitter fingers on hold.
Somali Men have best facial features. Period.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@ShuunJama and @4444

Please join me to spread love between our people, so much division and confusion. It just takes a small group of people uplifting each other to cause a ripple effect :)

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@ShuunJama and @4444

Please join me to spread love between our people, so much division and confusion. It just takes a small group of people uplifting each other to cause a ripple effect :)

You sure about that, because I will be doing the opposite of what you do, I just can't help it. What if I turn into one of those sjws :mjlol:
That is what is holding me back from joining twitter, too risky

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@TSP I will do this and they will jump on me
ZO6y2h8.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@ShuunJama,

Saxiib you must remember to always focus on the bigger picture, we all have emotions and sometimes we might respond to posts we disagree with in a negative manner but that’s ok, we learn from those experiences.

As faraxs let’s ignore negative posts that generalize us and compliment those that praise us, and let the Xaliimos do the same :)

@ShuunJama,

Saxiib you must remember to always focus on the bigger picture, we all have emotions and sometimes we might respond to posts we disagree with in a negative manner but that’s ok, we learn from those experiences.

As faraxs let’s ignore negative posts that generalize us and compliment those that praise us, and let the Xaliimos do the same :)

I just followed you. I'm not as capable as you at being positive but I will do my best!

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@ShuunJama,

P3OE7My.png
6TBhhvV.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I just followed you. I'm not as capable as you at being positive but I will do my best!

That’s ok, even a little positivity goes a long way!

It’s not showing up, I would like to follow u back! :)

@Von , great idea! I support that initiative :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@ShuunJama, my aim is to promote a positive agenda, I don’t think joining in and taking sides will contribute to a better outcome.

Btw sorry, I don’t know why I thought u were a guy this whole time. My bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts