West african nigga marries Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah, she looks happy & subservient towards him, I hope he marries 3 more beautiful xalimo's may Allah bless him.

waraabe

Your superior
Somali women are cheap. This cabiid probably couldn't afford his female species so of course he went for the cheap somali option.

@AbdiJohnson don't marry a Somali naag, go for a nice white girl

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somali women are cheap. This cabiid probably couldn't afford his female species so of course he went for the cheap somali option.

@AbdiJohnson don't marry a Somali naag, go for a nice white girl

Nikka went for the "We are muslims" card
What happens when he finds out she aint got no clit?
:cosbyhmm:

waraabe

Your superior
Somali pussy has seriously depreciated over the last quarter century, time to start shorting

:hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad:

Hoes askin for 20k meher

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Somali siil = max $2k meher. Somali women in the uk and Canada should be paying you meher to take them

Restricted siil like Iranian = $5k

Red alert siil like pakistani (risk of acid attack) = $20k, that bih is literally risking her life

WorldSIILindex.com/siil/values

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I find it funny the same guys who go on all day about Somali girls aint shit, cheap n clean etc Suddenly have a change of heart and start caring about the future of her kids

Really:comeon:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Somali siil = max $2k meher. Somali women in the uk and Canada should be paying you meher to take them

Restricted siil like Iranian = $5k

Red alert siil like pakistani (risk of acid attack) = $20k, that bih is literally risking her life

WorldSIILindex.com/siil/values
Lol you're out here dissing Somali girls every other day, watch you get married to one

waraabe

Your superior
Girls ignore @waraabe he just wants LOL from the big booty Somali men he loves staring at.

Where are you hiding your negriod gurl.... :kendrickcry:

You planing to throw that " but he is muslim aabo, Bilal radiyallahu canhu was black and he entered jannah before the prophet scw" :damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending