West african nigga marries Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
as long as he is Muslim and the girl is not one of those xalimos with inferiority complexes seeking to make ''cute'' babies as they call it :comeon:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You lot are pathetic. The obsession is real. None of you niggas cared when Rageh Omar married a white English woman. Or when Mo Farah married a mixed raced chick. Also, yaa dhaley all these half Somalis we see around. 80% of them have Somali fathers.

Sidan isku dhaama for fucks sake.

' cheap and clean Somali ceeb! cheap and clean Somali ceeb!"
does this mean somali is immune to genital diseases? very misleading phrase i often hear

You lot are pathetic. The obsession is real. None of you niggas cared when Rageh Omar married a white English woman. Or when Mo Farah married a mixed raced chick. Also, yaa dhaley all these half Somalis we see around. 80% of them have Somali fathers.

Its clear Once she marries out she's not coming back. My uncle was married to white women and they got divorced now hes married to somali

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
when a somali woman dates or marries non somali its like shes left the community, i know alot of guys who have ajnabi girlfriends/wives and they still attached to their roots and proud to be somali, women are fickle.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

:comeon:
Ya damn well know nigga prolly accepted Islam because she didn't give it up early! West africans are known for their dominant genes, her kids are gonna be ugly as mofo! And if he divorces her, you think any Somali would go for that dirty ceeb

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Ya damn well know nigga prolly accepted Islam because she didn't give it up early! West africans are known for their dominant genes, her kids are gonna be ugly as mofo! And if he divorces her, you think any Somali would go for that dirty ceeb

Is she your sister? Why do you care?

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Walee nimankan ciil baa haya, ways cun cuniyaan ax!

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
jow now..imikana nagaha futadoda iyo ceebtoda ayey sheekado mareysa LOL

who even cares man, like really? waad ku dhex walan nagahan.

anigu waan ku qosla uun niyow...what else can we do?lmfao nacalaa

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
when a somali woman dates or marries non somali its like shes left the community, i know alot of guys who have ajnabi girlfriends/wives and they still attached to their roots and proud to be somali, women are fickle.

Then how come they call it mother tounge and not father tounge? Children take the mothers culture if she raises them herself it is way too obvious.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ugly kids? So you're concerned about the looks of her future kids, kids that won't know you exist? The obsession is real folks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts