West African girl complains about east africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
You'll never see an Ethiopian, Sudanese or Eritrean post a comment like that. Ever.
Somalis are the most insecure race I have ever seen honestly.
Thats why african leaders in the past wanted to move AU headquarters from Ethiopia because they used to straight up call people slaves and do monkey sounds. Dont act like you are better than Somalis. Why are you even on a Somali forum? Insecure much?

http://www.gerd-meuer-afrika.de/pages/en/stories/africa/everyday-racism-in-ethiopia.php

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I feel like she's basing her perception on somalis from the online trolls and let's face it we have the worst people online giving us a bad rep

Thats why african leaders in the past wanted to move AU headquarters from Ethiopia because they used to straight up call people slaves and do monkey sounds. Dont act like you are better than Somalis. Why are you even on a Somali forum? Insecure much?

http://www.gerd-meuer-afrika.de/pages/en/stories/africa/everyday-racism-in-ethiopia.php
African Americans are always wanting acceptance. The lady got called shankila which means nilo saharan or non Semitic/cushtic. The word for slave is baria. In the whole piece the guy was crying because ethiopians didn't view themselves as the same people of west Africa which is obviously correct.

The funny thing is, somali people in real life would not dare to say shit like this. Why do you guys hate everything thats not East - african ( you even hate them as well). i´ve seen a Somali step to a west african once.i remember once i had a Nigerian mate i used to box with back in high school. Both me and him where very highly regarded as teenagers, and i knew he was a bad ass boxer. Then we have the doqon farax, the one farax that punks everyone at school talking shit to him for no reason during lunch. he did this for weeks calling him dhagax iyo adoon because they where both shukaansi the same cadaan chick.

So instead of all this hadaal, convinced both of them to fight 1 on 1 behind the school gym. farax brought all of his retarded friends with him to hype the fight up. they squared up and farax was mad arrogant and still talking shit. quick story even quicker, Nigerian dude landed a four piece on him and putting him to sleep real quick. Faraxs little brother stepped up and got :dead: real quick. after that, non of these iyaal suuq said anything to him.moral to the story is, i don´t get this hate for other Africans for no good reason and hate might leave you unconscious.

At first when I watched, this I was
Pissed off.

Now I just feel pity for the slave descendant, she doesn't even know
Bantus are in west Africa also.

She's trying to get the sympathy vote,
And get people to hate Somalis!

If black Africans or AA diss Somalis
You better believe, we have all the
Right to go full savage mode on
Their asses

:mahubowtf:

Nothing to die from, it is bad manners to insult people online(who never harmed) Somalis must learn the internet manners and we should not encourage those trolls.

thank you! these manner less people are the ones I was talking about in my trolls being pyschopath thread. every other people think about their PR but these idiots want to make everyone else hate us. and for what too so they can harass some people who did nothing to them.

Odeg

Gedo
African Americans are always wanting acceptance. The lady got called shankila which means nilo saharan or non Semitic/cushtic. The word for slave is baria. In the whole piece the guy was crying because ethiopians didn't view themselves as the same people of west Africa which is obviously correct.
Ethiopians are different people and I agree but my point was racism exist within all people. And its not right to point fingers at Somalis only. Its hypocritical. I cant count how many times these West african claiming Somalis to be the product of arab rape. A total lie of course but thats their perspective. But it seems like these people cant do nothing wrong in some people eyes.

Ethiopians are different people and I agree but my point was racism exist within all people. And its not right to point fingers at Somalis only. Its hypocritical. I cant count how many times these West african claiming Somalis to be the product of arab rape. A total lie of course but thats their perspective. But it seems like these people cant do nothing wrong in some people eyes.

So if some of them are racists, we should not degrade ourselves to their levels. At least act civil with them. We need to do some damage control here at these trolls.

she's right. I even agree with that @Amira. Ethiopians are like 8 times our size and on youtube, and there is less of their qashins roaming about on the net. we probably outdo them in all things negative. Youtube is filled with somali trolls begging to be arab, calling west africans slaves and don't let me forget the horny somali females on any video that mentions somali women. it's disturbing to say the least.

anyways this girls should know bantus, despite having faced more oppression than east africans are doing much better today than the east africans. she's got nothing to worry about.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
IMG_0704.jpg

And who might this be?
:cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
I hate it when people racialize the term East African to mean Ethiosemites and Cushites.

The majority of East Africans, by sheer numbers, are Bantus.

Apollo

VIP
There are 80 million Ethiopians and probably less than 15 million somalis. You would think the reverse was true when comparing the number of hate comments from both groups on the internet.

There are 4 Somalis for every 1 Ethiopian in Europe. More Somalis relatively speaking in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts