Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They were not raised by the system. They were raised by their aunt after their mum died and their dad died last year. Raised in Somali house all their lives until they were kicked out couple of years ago. These are Somali girls who lived among Somalis all their lives

Onus on them as they choose that life. I really wonder what makes a girl go for men with a reputation for noncommittal impregnation which are not just foreigners but on the lowest rungs of society, socioeconomically. I'm convinced this is a self-esteem problem.

Last edited:
Onus on them as they choose that life. I really wonder what makes a girl go for men with a reputation for noncommittal impregnation which are not just foreigners but on the lowest rungs of society, socioeconomically. I'm convinced this is a self-esteem problem.
They are the one group who dont judge you or look down on you. These girls love American black culture and if you seen how they talk and act they get constant judgement of being ghetto and looked down on. Black men dont look down on anyone as they are the bottom

Gambar

VIP
They are the one group who dont judge you or look down on you. These girls love American black culture and if you seen how they talk and act they get constant judgement of being ghetto and looked down on. Black men dont look down on anyone as they are the bottom
Lakiin waa British somaha?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Black men don't judge and look down on you? I sincerely suggest you speak to their female counterparts. When you go for a different group you take on their cultural baggage and hang ups. These girls did just that and fully assimilated into urban culture likely because they wanted validation/attention from wayward madows that freely give it out to everyone.

Black men don't judge and look down on you? I sincerely suggest you speak to their female counterparts. When you go for a different group you take on their cultural baggage and hang ups. These girls did just that and fully assimilated into urban culture likely because they wanted validation/attention from wayward madows that freely give it out to everyone.
well outside of their women, they hate them. But its also because their women knows them better than anyone else and calls them out

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
well outside of their women, they hate them. But its also because their women knows them better than anyone else and calls them out

Honestly, you have to be living under a rock not to know these things. YouTube freely gives out this ancedotal information straight from the horses mouth.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
jamaicans like haile selassie marrying a jamaican is self hate
Jamaicans love marrying outside their people in general especially when it comes to white women which is the personification of self hate. Jamaicans still have the slave-master mentality.

fake. I looked at her youtube page and she just got her breasts done, who would perform surgery on a what looks to be 2 trimester woman?

Honestly Somali boys should stop hating at this point this is embarrassing.

65A340CF-0400-486A-9CED-12F379486C78.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts