Welcome to the salty spatoon how Somali are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
wISx2Jj91qhyzqyz10Muv1jbo1_500.jpg

I'm so Somali when the wifi is dropping I accuse someone of sixir.

I'm so somali that when I get the tinest of pimples on my face I say...istubidhadi shalay...isheedi qadhmuuneed ba igu dhacday..:liberaltears:

I'm so somali that I can differentiate between when a somali person knocks on the door..and when a cadaan person knocks on the door (cadaans have a certain knock wallahi wallahi:ftw9nwa:)..they knock like you owe them rent money..

Some people (lol I don't do it) are so somali they swear on their mothers life "waatan hooyaday waaya" just to prove a point...although you know it's shirk..cause you're only suppose to swear on Allah

I'm so somali...that I grew up believing if food fell on the floor and you didn't pick it up from the floor immediately..the food would start crying in agony...because mother would say "ceeshka Ilaahay dhulka ka qaad..wu ooyaya"..

wallahi true story..:dead1::deadmanny:

I'm so somali that I can differentiate between when a somali person knocks on the door..and when a cadaan person knocks on the door (cadaans have a certain knock wallahi wallahi:ftw9nwa:)..they knock like you owe them rent money..
somalis knock like they're being chased by someone

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I'm so Somali I call Biggie Smalls Weyn Yariso.
I'm so Somali I call even gaalo restaurants makhaayad
I'm so Somali I eat with my right hand even though I'm left handed.
I'm so Somali I call white girls Nayaa when I want to get their attention.
I'm so Somali I keep a tussbax in my car.
I'm so Somali I call Minneapolis Minneabolis.
I'm so Somali I call basketball Banooni.
I'm so Somali I call greedy people Yuhuud.
I'm so Somali I told people when I was in community college I was in 4 year jaamacad.
1406929849371.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending