welcome to the era of black/darkskin contempt.......

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why are you surprised?

I will get hate for this but I think she's being boosted for her skin colour and not her actual facial features (which are a greater determinant of beauty). I think this is more of what people expect when they think Nilo-Saharan beauty.
ba1.jpg
war it has been too long not even a hello or turkey sandwich cut into thirds with the mozzarella and Motts apple juice I like. :mjcry:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
She's objectively beautiful while looking extremely unorthodox. She's beautiful, a woman and black which compounds to the level of interest she has gotten on twitter.

I don't think she's getting any more faux praise than the average black woman on twitter. This woman is just on a whole different level.

bruh. u cannot justify 2 mil likes when not even celebs, presidents or most followed users get that, but a darkskin user with less than 500 tweets and an account from 2020 can? its virtue signalling maxed out. a condescending type of praise, and exoticization instead of normal admiration of someone good looking.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Why are you surprised?

I will get hate for this but I think she's being boosted for her skin colour and not her actual facial features (which are a greater determinant of beauty). I think this is more of what people expect when they think Nilo-Saharan beauty.
ba1.jpg
Chrissie will call it featurism . I’m calling it now .

Mashallah may god bless you

even though you are so young god has blessed with knowledge and intelligence

Most diaspora somali males are drug dealers who film them selves doing ridicolous dances on tiktok, If you ask them if they know who sayyid Mohammad Abdulle Hassan was they will say is it the leader of isis?
It’s a sad world, may we all succeed inshallah.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Why are you surprised?

ba1.jpg

I am not disputing it. Her dark skin is at the forefront of her look - but dark skin is also a feature so I don't what is wrong with her being boosted. Her bone structure and facial features are beautiful, but definitely not the best out there so I agree.

Alluring

Sayonara
She's gorgeous but yah twitter loves to blow up dark skin women, and just people who don't conform to normal standards.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
bruh. u cannot justify 2 mil likes when not even celebs, presidents or most followed users get that, but a darkskin user with less than 500 tweets and an account from 2020 can? its virtue signalling maxed out. a condescending type of praise, and exoticization instead of normal admiration of someone good looking.

I disagree. She looks more interesting that 99.999% of women on twitter. I honestly find her getting a mil likes far more reasonable than the textbook broad-shouldered mixed race girl w/ a fat ass that looks like every other mixed race girl getting thousands of likes.

She actually looks appealing, attractive and extremely unusual.

Is there some virtue signalling? I'm sure. But black women run twitter and that's a fact. IMO this is an awful example to point out virtue signalling regarding Black and/or dark skin people on Twitter

I disagree. She looks more interesting that 99.999% of women on twitter. I honestly find her getting a mil likes far more reasonable than the textbook broad-shouldered mixed race girl w/ a fat ass that looks like every other mixed race girl getting thousands of likes.

She actually looks appealing, attractive and extremely unusual.

Is there some virtue signalling? I'm sure. But black women run twitter and that's a fact. IMO this is an awful example to point out virtue signalling regarding Black and/or dark skin people on Twitter
Just because this girl is different from other girls doesn’t make her more beautiful. You know what, it doesn’t matter. Everyone has different tastes and standards.

I prefer thicc dark skins that are funny and good personality. Also, she has to be a freak in bed if you know what I mean.

930267EC-8C6B-4BE7-9CFE-CC8365D2F782.jpeg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Just because this girl is different from other girls doesn’t make her more beautiful. You know what, it doesn’t matter. Everyone has different tastes and standards.

I prefer thicc dark skins that are funny and good personality. Also, she has to be a freak in bed if you know what I mean.

View attachment 142497

I didn't say she was more beautiful. I'm saying she is a perfect storm that hit twitter.

I am not denying that her being dark skin is a factor. I'm denying the fact that she got as far as she did in terms of likes is because of false praise.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
war it has been too long not even a hello or turkey sandwich cut into thirds with the mozzarella and Motts apple juice I like. :mjcry:

Where have you been? That's very considerate of you to make such an offering but I'll stick with spring water and air. Thanks.

Chrissie will call it featurism . I’m calling it now .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not disputing it. Her dark skin is at the forefront of her look - but dark skin is also a feature so I don't what is wrong with her being boosted. Her bone structure and facial features are beautiful, but definitely not the best out there so I agree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you guys lambasting gods creation

All creation of god is splendid and beautiful just look at the variety of races and different looks he has given us

If Allah saw one lower then the other he would have let us know

She is kuffar and I don’t like kuffars, but don’t speak bad about skin tone which is some of your Muslim brethren have
Which of our muslim brethrens have that skin color
And don't say Hawiye

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
i've seen this time and time again from conspicuous woke people online, where black people are blown up out of proportion to satiate mostly non black peoples's need to express virtue in being so accepting of melanin. there is no reason why these type of accounts match same likes as obama or in the top most liked tweets ever.

my profile pic is of this and shows i dont hold contempt or hate either, its just when i see these blown up viral posts it seems so disingenuine. this girl is so beautfil yes, but why did it go viral? show me one other girl hitting a milly .... none. and the annoyance for me comes from the faux admiration of her skin color, and more so the virtue signalling. would she have gone viral if not in this support black people era? its weird to me, and am i a weirdo for noticing it too? or maybe im just hating...

one of her posts is on track to hit 2 mil likes....... and the another is at a mil......

for context on twitter, trump, who is probably the most famous tweeter known for breaking the twitterverse, hasnt even hit a mil yet after so long on there, this is his ost liked:

Being black is the wave. Why not just enjoy it while it lasts

Some of the darkest people in the world are actually the Jarawas of the Andaman Islands in Asia. And I don't see them putting on extremely darkskinned Indians or South East Asians either. It's only SSA Africans which are the tall model types. It's not all that inclusive beyond her unique
shade.
OIP.mhfMbCOG48QSNcvr7SlbzgHaE3
Those people don't use the internet and they're short and chubby. Not aesthetic.

Trending