welcome to the era of black/darkskin contempt.......

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some of the darkest people in the world are actually the Jarawas of the Andaman Islands in Asia. And I don't see them putting on extremely darkskinned Indians or South East Asians either. It's only SSA Africans which are the tall model types. It's not all that inclusive beyond her unique
shade.
OIP.mhfMbCOG48QSNcvr7SlbzgHaE3

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
She’s pretty but if you click on her actual tiktok shes not that dark. She lowered the brightness to look darker. Like you said darkskin equals more popularity:kanyeshrug:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Some of the darkest people in the world are actually the Jarawas of the Andaman Islands in Asia. And I don't see them putting on extremely darkskinned Indians or South East Asians either. It's only SSA Africans which are the tall model types. It's not all that inclusive beyond her unique
shade.
OIP.mhfMbCOG48QSNcvr7SlbzgHaE3
:wtf::wtf::wtf: Asia?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Had no idea people can be this dark, but she looks stunningly beautiful. Dont know why people are hating.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
She’s gorgeous. Did you know that the Vikings referred to the Nilotic people as blue people because their skin looked bluish due to the lighting and snow in Scandinavia ?

She’s gorgeous. Did you know that the Vikings referred to the Nilotic people as blue people because their skin looked bluish due to the lighting and snow in Scandinavia ?
Not possible

Vikings never ventured into Africa
Even the Romans tried but never succeded
No vast Viking population ever existed outside of the Byzantine empire, they were known as Varangians

The Vikings mostly stayed in Scandinavia and colonized the British isles and creates small kingdoms and fiefdoms around that place

They also created the Kievan rus
They were also the forefathers if the normans
But they never had anything to do with africa

no african slaves were in Europe in vast numbers, smaller amounts from nowadays Sudan and Ethiopia existed though
but no Nilotic not even the North Africans penetrated into the lands of nilotes and they certainly did not take any slaves from them

Not possible

No vast Viking population ever existed outside of the Byzantine empire, they were known as Varangians

The Vikings mostly stayed in Scandinavia and colonized the British isles and creates small kingdoms and fiefdoms around that place

no african slaves were in Europe in vast numbers, smaller amounts from nowadays Sudan and Ethiopia existed though
but no Nilotic not even the North Africans penetrated into the lands of nilotes and they certainly did not take any slaves from them
FF239B18-7215-4958-AB26-BB7DEE9E7CE3.png

Not possible

4C59D9F8-9958-49FD-AA7B-BFD0F94747BA.png

Not possible

They actually went into small parts of Northern Africa for a short time.

Lets all be honest with each other, if you grew up that dark you will be stared at, simply because it’s so rare and unique. #respectfully. I’m learning positivity and kindness from @Jiron

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
She's objectively beautiful while looking extremely unorthodox. She's beautiful, a woman and black which compounds to the level of interest she has gotten on twitter.

I don't think she's getting any more faux praise than the average black woman on twitter. This woman is just on a whole different level.

They actually went into small parts of Northern Africa for a short time.
You are right they were even used as mercenaries in North Africa when it was mostly christian berbers and ruled by the romans

A Germanic tribe that hailed from southern scandinavia named the vandals even conquered North Africa and ruled it for a short while

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Why are you surprised?

She's objectively beautiful while looking extremely unorthodox. She's beautiful, a woman and black which compounds to the level of interest she has gotten on twitter.

I don't think she's getting any more faux praise than the average black woman on twitter. This woman is just on a whole different level.

I will get hate for this but I think she's being boosted for her skin colour and not her actual facial features (which are a greater determinant of beauty). I think this is more of what people expect when they think Nilo-Saharan beauty.
ba1.jpg

Trending