welcome to the era of black/darkskin contempt.......

It's bc it's rare to come across people that look like that. If she was medium brown she still would've gotten thousands of likes bc she's pretty but bc of her unique extremely dark skin and mannequin-like proportions there's an element of added fascination. Also, twitter has millions of Africans.

Sol

?
i've seen this time and time again from conspicuous woke people online, where black people are blown up out of proportion to satiate mostly non black peoples's need to express virtue in being so accepting of melanin. there is no reason why these type of accounts match same likes as obama or in the top most liked tweets ever.

my profile pic is of this and shows i dont hold contempt or hate either, its just when i see these blown up viral posts it seems so disingenuine. this girl is so beautfil yes, but why did it go viral? show me one other girl hitting a milly .... none. and the annoyance for me comes from the faux admiration of her skin color, and more so the virtue signalling. would she have gone viral if not in this support black people era? its weird to me, and am i a weirdo for noticing it too? or maybe im just hating...

one of her posts is on track to hit 2 mil likes....... and the another is at a mil......

for context on twitter, trump, who is probably the most famous tweeter known for breaking the twitterverse, hasnt even hit a mil yet after so long on there, this is his ost liked:

Is it me or does the second tweet look like an cadaan girl with a black face? :damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i've seen this time and time again from conspicuous woke people online, where black people are blown up out of proportion to satiate mostly non black peoples's need to express virtue in being so accepting of melanin. there is no reason why these type of accounts match same likes as obama or in the top most liked tweets ever.

my profile pic is of this and shows i dont hold contempt or hate either, its just when i see these blown up viral posts it seems so disingenuine. this girl is so beautfil yes, but why did it go viral? show me one other girl hitting a milly .... none. and the annoyance for me comes from the faux admiration of her skin color, and more so the virtue signalling. would she have gone viral if not in this support black people era? its weird to me, and am i a weirdo for noticing it too? or maybe im just hating...

one of her posts is on track to hit 2 mil likes....... and the another is at a mil......

for context on twitter, trump, who is probably the most famous tweeter known for breaking the twitterverse, hasnt even hit a mil yet after so long on there, this is his ost liked:

1601076513389.png

Why are you guys lambasting gods creation

All creation of god is splendid and beautiful just look at the variety of races and different looks he has given us

If Allah saw one lower then the other he would have let us know

She is kuffar and I don’t like kuffars, but don’t speak bad about skin tone which is some of your Muslim brethren have

Why are you guys lambasting gods creation

All creation of god is splendid and beautiful just look at the variety of races and different looks he has given us

If Allah saw one lower then the other he would have let us know

She is kuffar and I don’t like kuffars, but don’t speak bad about skin tone which is some of your Muslim brethren have
It’s all just jokes we’re all brothers and sisters at the end of the day. We don’t mean it at all.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

I watch a horror movie, the smallest sounds making me jump..... The first video sacred the shit out of me lol
:wowsweat:

Trending