Weirdest Dream!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I keep on having this recurring dream over and over again.

I dream i have Men type of arm hair, but its not normal hair but soft, long gold hair.

Not blonde hair.

Hairy gold arms that shines or glistens with the sun light

Yuck!

In the dream, people are complimenting me of the gold hair arms. Which is the weird part, as why compliment instead of laughing at me? why is it a pride thing more than a shame thing? (am i going to be rich?)

Well, maybe it has something to do with my mom. In her teenage years my mom had arm hair too . Those days arm hair and leg hairs were considered a beauty!

My mom in her teenage years looked like a Pakistani

But as she grew in her 20s, the arm & leg hair disappeared. or she might have had it in a mild form. My mom got married to my dad at 15

ok back to my dream!

WHY am i having gold hair dream on my arms and people commenting compliments??

I called a therapist friend, she said,

I have color-ism issue, and that i want to be like my mom, only better and exaggerated as my personality is normally is, i dream the gold hair instead or just regular hair. or my need to be different from other people! my unchecked vanity

I disagree.

Am thinking i am going be rich inshalaaah

Last edited:
You wanted to be a French rapunzel so bad. But instead of long golden hair you have hairy arms now. It’s a sign. Dream went wrong. Come back to your true Xalimo nature.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You wanted to be a French rapunzel so bad. But instead of long golden hair you have hairy arms now. It’s a sign. Dream went wrong. Come back to your true Xalimo nature.

But Rapunzel is blonde

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@MuMaMe I support YOU!

I am against tyranny! not to be confused with tranny

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. If we go with this interpretations, golden hair can mean only something pleasent. Because the hair has quality and quantity, your religious solidarity will expand. Your strenght will diversify, Allah will veil you from evil. Basically you have changed for the better, Allah is reminding you of that. He is reminding you, again and again. The blessings of change. You only remind someone of their blessings, when they themselves are unaware. The light is the religion, the masculine arm is your fierce strenght of never backing down. The long golden hair, is the fruition of your closesness to Allah. Allah is telling you, you are on the right track. Whatever you have been improving is working.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. If we go with this interpretations, golden hair can mean only something pleasent. Because the hair has quality and quantity, your religious solidarity will expand. Your strenght will diversify, Allah will veil you from evil. Basically you have changed for the better, Allah is reminding you of that. He is reminding you, again and again. The blessings of change. You only remind someone of their blessings, when they themselves are unaware. The light is the religion, the masculine arm is your fierce strenght of never backing down. The long golden hair, is the fruition of your closesness to Allah. Allah is telling you, you are on the right track. Whatever you have been improving is working.

Mashalaaah. walaaal that is absolutely fantastic. I am ready to expose my identity to hug you

Shukran walaal

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If true it is means you have jinn

How did u insert Jinn in that dream?

Your dp/avatar looks like Jinn possesed. Jinn makes people slaughter their own throats. Or paint tatoo on their faces

10642.jpg

Trending