weirdest dream ever

wallahi i think i’m going crazy. so today i was sleeping and i had the craziest dream ever. i woke up and i was in some house that looked pretty nice. i look over my shoulder in the dream and their is a beautiful indian woman who is my wife. but what’s the weird part is it seems that i remember everything in the dream. as if the dream were a past memory and it actually happened. i remember feeling in love with the woman and exploring the house and stuff. i remembered her name, my daughter and everything inside the dream. when i woke up i felt broken or something. this isn’t the first time when a dream felt like a past memory

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Have you watched anything before sleeping? Me too. last night I dreamt of a long lost sweetheart. It was so romantic. :noneck:

I watched krama Love Alarm before sleeping so that's why dreams are most likely influenced.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
wallahi i think i’m going crazy. so today i was sleeping and i had the craziest dream ever. i woke up and i was in some house that looked pretty nice. i look over my shoulder in the dream and their is a beautiful indian woman who is my wife. but what’s the weird part is it seems that i remember everything in the dream. as if the dream were a past memory and it actually happened. i remember feeling in love with the woman and exploring the house and stuff. i remembered her name, my daughter and everything inside the dream. when i woke up i felt broken or something. this isn’t the first time when a dream felt like a past memory
Congratulations you are married to a jinni now tell me how that non human s1il feels

Villainess

If I wasn't muslim I'd tell you that you revisited a past life :damsel:
There is a hadith that mentions something similar to a past life. Apparently, souls before coming to earth lived in this realm. You die and go back there. Souls basically just chilled. It's why there are people you automatically connect with and ppl who you hate for some reason.
"soulmates" -Islamic edition

Have you watched anything before sleeping? Me too. last night I dreamt of a long lost sweetheart. It was so romantic. :noneck:

I watched krama Love Alarm before sleeping so that's why dreams are most likely influenced.
no i was just playing the new call of duty the night before, i go to dream and for some reason i knew everything in the different life inside my dream. and whenever i saw my wife in the dream i remember feeling so in love. but when i woke up i was so depressed because i had to leave, it’s crazy

really? i’ve never heard about that. what’s even crazier is i remember my past wife’s facial features, i remember the address in where i lived, i remembered everything.

Villainess

no i was just playing the new call of duty the night before, i go to dream and for some reason i knew everything in the different life inside my dream. and whenever i saw my wife in the dream i remember feeling so in love. but when i woke up i was so depressed because i had to leave, it’s crazy
Everyone has dreams like that. It's a routine for me, every other month dream Me falls in love with a new man (or perhaps its the same man in a different life?) I had 2 sons in 1920 with this man and I ended up dying happily on my bed from some illness

my dreams always ranges from romantic to terrifying.

Last night I was so in love and I also woke up and just sat on my bed like "huh?". I think last month I dreamt of being a soldier disguised as a man. Mulan typa beat. Anyways these are not real they are simply just figments of your imagination.

idk if she’s a real person or not. she was pretty tall, around 5’10. i seemed around the same height in my dream (6,2). she had sharp features like sharp jawline, sharp asian like eyes and a normal nose. she had slightly bigger lips and she had long, curly black hair that went down to her waist. she was talking about picking up my daughter from daycare as she was smiling because she got a job interview

idk if she’s a real person or not. she was pretty tall, around 5’10. i seemed around the same height in my dream (6,2). she had sharp features like sharp jawline, sharp asian like eyes and a normal nose. she had slightly bigger lips and she had long, curly black hair that went down to her waist. she was talking about picking up my daughter from daycare as she was smiling because she got a job interview
Awww sounds like a looker hope you find her

i’ve had dreams like that before, but most of those dreams are unrealistic and you know they are dreams. but in this dream, whenever she hugged me, i actually felt it, i felt her heartbeat on me, i felt everything. i’ll try to go back into that dream today

Villainess

Everyone has dreams like that. It's a routine for me, every other month dream Me falls in love with a new man (or perhaps its the same man in a different life?) I had 2 sons in 1920 with this man and I ended up dying happily on my bed from some illness

my dreams always ranges from romantic to terrifying.

Last night I was so in love and I also woke up and just sat on my bed like "huh?". I think last month I dreamt of being a soldier disguised as a man. Mulan typa beat. Anyways these are not real they are simply just figments of your imagination.
@Revolutionary. if you can re-enact my dream I will be deeply in love with you and cherish you for life. Last night was perhaps the most beautiful one of all. High school sweethearts in the 1990s. I remember clearly that The man "of my dreams" and I were walking down with uniforms on a rainy day holding hands. He gave me his jacket because the uniform made my legs cold. Oh how I wish this was real.

Most likely I'll get married to a farax with anger issues. :stressed:

Villainess

She was not Indian she was nepali. Sorry to break it to you

oh and she doesn't exist either. Find a girl who can make it up to you LOOOOOOOOOOOL

@Revolutionary. if you can re-enact my dream I will be deeply in love with you and cherish you for life. Last night was perhaps the most beautiful one of all. High school sweethearts in the 1990s. I remember clearly that The man "of my dreams" and I were walking down with uniforms on a rainy day holding hands. He gave me his jacket because the uniform made my legs cold. Oh how I wish this was real.

Most likely I'll get married to a farax with anger issues. :stressed:
I'll see what i can do

Trending