weirdest dream ever

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Cant relate. :bell: I always wanted to have a lucid dream but most of the time I dont dream at all , and if I do dream it is only weird and disturbing things, or nightmares. :mjcry:

Nafiso Qalanjo

@Revolutionary. if you can re-enact my dream I will be deeply in love with you and cherish you for life. Last night was perhaps the most beautiful one of all. High school sweethearts in the 1990s. I remember clearly that The man "of my dreams" and I were walking down with uniforms on a rainy day holding hands. He gave me his jacket because the uniform made my legs cold. Oh how I wish this was real.

Most likely I'll get married to a farax with anger issues. :stressed:
I'll see what i can do
@486th President Dont miss out on this opportunity to edit this love story. Tag me when you post it. :banderas: Also it would be great if you use this music for your video:ahh:

Nafiso Qalanjo

You can be my asexual nerdy best friend who alerts me whenever my crush is near

giphy.gif
No thanks walaal:drakekidding:
I like drama from a distance not being right in the center of it.
I would rather be the audience lฬถaฬถuฬถgฬถhฬถiฬถnฬถgฬถ ฬถaฬถtฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถuฬถrฬถ ฬถpฬถoฬถoฬถrฬถ ฬถdฬถeฬถcฬถiฬถsฬถiฬถoฬถnฬถsฬถ ฬถ supporting you along the way, and rooting for you ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I pass this offer to @486th President. He can be your sassy gay best friend

giphy.gif

Last edited:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
There is a hadith that mentions something similar to a past life. Apparently, souls before coming to earth lived in this realm. You die and go back there. Souls basically just chilled. It's why there are people you automatically connect with and ppl who you hate for some reason.
"soulmates" -Islamic edition
your kids are waiting in the lobby rn there like "when we finna spawn in?"

Alright I've finished the entire thing, it's a shitty story, you'll hate it but oh well...

It was a rainy chilly morning in the city of Abodiajdkakdm and the day was already going off in a rough start for @Asli She was awake all night preparing for a quiz that took place during the first period, and as a result she had little to no sleep at all, which caused her to oversleep. She woke up at 7:39 a.m. and the bus was long gone. Knowing she only has 20 minutes until school starts she rushes to get ready, putting on whatever was available. By the time she finishes and hurries off on foot to school it was already 7:50 and luckily for her, the school isn't that far off from her home, as she bursts out of her house she realizes that she is underdressed for the weather. Knowing that going back home and finding the appropriate clothes would take time, she runs into the direction of her school. She ran as fast as she could knowing that the more she's outside the more likely that she'd catch a cold. She eventually reached her school, by taking a shortcut through Futo Weyn ave. However espite the fact that she sprinted her way there she was 10 minutes late and the test had already begun. โ€œWhy are you late @Asli ?" Asks Mrs. @Basra her biology teacher, who some students joke is a witch. โ€œMy bad I overslept and I had to-โ€ โ€œSILENCEโ€ yelled Mrs. @Basra โ€œtake your seat, your test is on your desk.โ€ @Asli sat at her seat but was still shivering from the cold. โ€œPsstโ€ whispered @Revolutionary. โ€œYou seem cold, you might want thisโ€ he reached out and gave her his jacket. @Revolutionary. was her secret crush, and him offering her his jacket was like a dream playing out in real life. โ€œOh, thank youโ€ said @Asli โ€œNo problemโ€ replied @Revolutionary.
Asli wore his jacket for the rest of the day, and all the girls in her social circle @Nafiso Qalanjo @Halimo Supremist @Alluring and even @486th President whose sexuality is unknown were all extremely jealous. The rest of the day went very smoothly, and once the bell rang meaning it was time to go home, @Asli went up to @Revolutionary. to return the jacket. โ€œAh keep itโ€ said @Revolutionary. โ€œAre you sure? It's pretty cold outsideโ€ replied @Asli โ€œTrust me, you'll need it more than me.โ€ Said @Revolutionary. He then leaned over and gave @Asli a kiss on the cheek to her surprise. Before she could put words in her mouth @Revoltutionary. grabs her hand and offers to walk her home to which @Asli agreed. They walked all the way to her house while holding hands, chatting with each other, and the following week @Revolutionary. asks her out and @Asli agrees, and they lived happily ever after, The End.

Villainess

Alright I've finished the entire thing, it's a shitty story, you'll hate it but oh well...

It was a rainy chilly morning in the city of Abodiajdkakdm and the day was already going off in a rough start for @Asli She was awake all night preparing for a quiz that took place during the first period, and as a result she had little to no sleep at all, which caused her to oversleep. She woke up at 7:39 a.m. and the bus was long gone. Knowing she only has 20 minutes until school starts she rushes to get ready, putting on whatever was available. By the time she finishes and hurries off on foot to school it was already 7:50 and luckily for her, the school isn't that far off from her home, as she bursts out of her house she realizes that she is underdressed for the weather. Knowing that going back home and finding the appropriate clothes would take time, she runs into the direction of her school. She ran as fast as she could knowing that the more she's outside the more likely that she'd catch a cold. She eventually reached her school, by taking a shortcut through Futo Weyn ave. However espite the fact that she sprinted her way there she was 10 minutes late and the test had already begun. โ€œWhy are you late @Asli ?" Asks Mrs. @Basra her biology teacher, who some students joke is a witch. โ€œMy bad I overslept and I had to-โ€ โ€œSILENCEโ€ yelled Mrs. @Basra โ€œtake your seat, your test is on your desk.โ€ @Asli sat at her seat but was still shivering from the cold. โ€œPsstโ€ whispered @Revolutionary. โ€œYou seem cold, you might want thisโ€ he reached out and gave her his jacket. @Revolutionary. was her secret crush, and him offering her his jacket was like a dream playing out in real life. โ€œOh, thank youโ€ said @Asli โ€œNo problemโ€ replied @Revolutionary.
Asli wore his jacket for the rest of the day, and all the girls in her social circle @Nafiso Qalanjo @Halimo Supremist @Alluring and even @486th President whose sexuality is unknown were all extremely jealous. The rest of the day went very smoothly, and once the bell rang meaning it was time to go home, @Asli went up to @Revolutionary. to return the jacket. โ€œAh keep itโ€ said @Revolutionary. โ€œAre you sure? It's pretty cold outsideโ€ replied @Asli โ€œTrust me, you'll need it more than me.โ€ Said @Revolutionary. He then leaned over and gave @Asli a kiss on the cheek to her surprise. Before she could put words in her mouth @Revoltutionary. grabs her hand and offers to walk her home to which @Asli agreed. They walked all the way to her house while holding hands, chatting with each other, and the following week @Revolutionary. asks her out and @Asli agrees, and they lived happily ever after, The End.
I don't know what I was expecting especially with the twist of Basro being the teacher but I really enjoyed it.

The cheek kiss
giphy.gif

Villainess

No thanks walaal:drakekidding:
I like drama from a distance not being right in the center of it.
I would rather be the audience lฬถaฬถuฬถgฬถhฬถiฬถnฬถgฬถ ฬถaฬถtฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถuฬถrฬถ ฬถpฬถoฬถoฬถrฬถ ฬถdฬถeฬถcฬถiฬถsฬถiฬถoฬถnฬถsฬถ ฬถ supporting you along the way, and rooting for you ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I pass this offer to @486th President. He can be your sassy gay best friend

giphy.gif
wallahi this killed me. I forgot that every sitcom has a fat gay best friend who gets 10 min of screentime:silanyosmile:

Dalmoor

Hiatusโœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Imagine dreaming about a female anon sspoter, but irl it's an odeey who's killing time waiting for welfare every week and thus on sspot as a hobby. Some of you sspoters weird af ngl

Villainess

Imagine dreaming about a female anon sspoter, but irl it's an odeey who's killing time waiting for welfare every week and thus on sspot as a hobby. Some of you sspoters weird af ngl
oh please. Revolutionary would never lie. He is apparently 15.
which i barely believe since he seems so knowledgble

giphy.gif

Trending