Weird thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's weird for someone covered in a tent to exercise in public. However Somalis before the civil war weren't bound by the shackles of wahhabi culture.

German_Somali3.jpg

Some of the women in the picture wearing half tops and shorts are in fact Somali hooyos during the kacaan era.
Why did that generation get the best woman? they are beautiful mashallah unlike today where they despise the hour glass figure.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Columbus. They jog everywhere
lol I've been to Columbus sxb. There was only 1 xalimo who used come to my local gym maybe once a week and I didn't see any xalimos young or old jogging at the park. Even the xalimos who were born there are conservative and dress no different than the ones back home. I saw girls as young as 4 year old who were all covered up. You guys need to fix up.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
lol I've been to Columbus sxb. There was only 1 xalimo who used come to my local gym maybe once a week and I didn't see any xalimos young or old jogging at the park. Even the xalimos who were born there are conservative and dress no different than the ones back home. I saw girls as young as 4 year old who were all covered up. You guys need to fix up.

Have you been to my neighborhood?

I'm size ten i think it's genetic and not the whole population identical genes. The women have small feet tho and i find it cute as long as they look nice.
My foot is long, and my hooyo and Aabo call me Caghdheer, and my hooyo teases my heels of how big they are. I am size 13 U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts