Weird thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a weird thought. Have any of you guys ever seen a Somali mother go for a jog?

I don't think I've ever seen it lol

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I don't think a somali hooyo would feel comfortable to exercise outside in public

They usually go to female only gyms

I love jogging but not in my neighborhood :damn:

I had a weird thought. Have any of you guys ever seen a Somali mother go for a jog?

My mother jogs but then again most somali mothers are lazy. Give it one generation and the new somali mothers will be jogging.

I noticed I’ve never seen a pregnant asian woman in my life :hmm:
You just freaked me out dude, shattered the glass for me!!. I too have never witnessed such a thing.

giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Yes I have. There is this park where fat Somali mothers talk and walk together and do a little bit of jogging.
I’ve never seen Somali infants in public before either :cosbyhmm:

It’s like we come out as toddlers

I've seen plenty here in Toronto. Arizona doesn't look like it has that much Somali population. I think that's why?

Last edited:
Yes I have. There is this park where fat Somali mothers talk and walk together and do a little bit of jogging.

I've seen plenty here in Toronto. Arizona doesn't look like it has that much Somali population. I think that's why.

I have a lot of cousins that live in Toronto. Deffo on my bucket list travel goals.

You been to the States fam?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have a lot of cousins that live in Toronto. Deffo on my bucket list travel goals.

You been to the States fam?

Yeah, I've been everywhere in America. I've been to New York, Lansing, Miami, Minnapolis, Los Angelos and San francisco.

I heard Arizona is the hottest place to live in?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
it's weird for someone covered in a tent to exercise in public. However Somalis before the civil war weren't bound by the shackles of wahhabi culture.

German_Somali3.jpg

Some of the women in the picture wearing half tops and shorts are in fact Somali hooyos during the kacaan era.

Somali mothers would rather stuff them silly with orlistat, herbal supplements from Holland and Barretts and lemon+ginger tea than ever go for a jog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts