Weird Somalis

If you have no Somali friends, that means you chose not to have any. Period.

How have you managed to go through life not having a single friend from your ethnicity? Weird and it reeks of self-hate.

@S._

Ironically this guy is always in the religious section giving dawah. He needs to take his own advise. Or is he only religious when dealing with murtads?

Sister, i F** hate murtads cause they are illogical and insult the deen constantly by vomiting out baseless repetitive already-refuted "facts" < (in quotation) against the truth so i will always be at war with them as should every muslim.

A drug dealing, -banging, robber , murderer who is a muslim is more beloved to me than a kafir murtad who doesn't do any of the acts above.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i doNT HaVE sOMaLIaNS fRieNDs I geT AloNg MOre With AJnabIs.

they give off these vibes

download (26).jpeg
download (25).jpeg
0_DSC_0025.jpg

SOmalIans aRE Just HeadAChes to bE arOUND, I perfer Surroudning MysELF with IntelLectual CAdaans Than 68 IQ's:
download (27).jpeg

i doNT HaVE sOMaLIaNS fRieNDs I geT AloNg MOre With AJnabIs.

they give off these vibes

View attachment 148095View attachment 148096View attachment 148097

SOmalIans aRE Just HeadAChes to bE arOUND, I perfer Surroudning MysELF with IntelLectual CAdaans Than 68 IQ's:
View attachment 148099
Depends on the Somalis in your area. Growing up in "the hood", most somalis had the intellectual capacity of a barrel of monkeys and would often copy madows. Although I prefer having Somali friends, I recognize that a lot of somalis in the west have become mindless zombies/ followers of gang culture so sometimes you had to avoid them and hang out with ajnabis

Sister, i F** hate murtads cause they are illogical and insult the deen constantly by vomiting out baseless repetitive already-refuted "facts" < (in quotation) against the truth so i will always be at war with them as should every muslim.

A drug dealing, ****-banging, robber , murderer who is a muslim is more beloved to me than a kafir murtad who doesn't do any of the acts above.

I agree they are complete liars who are hellbent on deceiving muslims and leading them away from the deen. All of their talking points get debunked everytime but they keep making up more lies.

But what does any of this have to do with hawiye? To be honest this makes you lose credibility.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What if your most generous, understanding, reliable and transparent friends are largely ajnabi?

I get along best with Somalis that didn't grow up around many Somalis. :francis: Or those that keep a low profile which are under the radar.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
70% of my friends are malis and I agree cuz if u a mali and u have ZERO mali friends ur a fakkit idc unless you live in an area with zero somalis

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I knew a mijirteen girl and she was a total . She hated me and also distanced herself from Somalis. She had lots of connections with somalis , where I didn't because of where I lived, but she didn't talk to them . She was weird ......

Trending

Latest posts