Weird Somalis

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
what do you mean im gorgeous and have a loving family and my parents? why do people think being mixed with a Pakistani is bad i have a lot of cousins who are also mixed like me and are beyond beautiful...???
No one said anything about being Pakistani calm your breasts down. Waa iska kaftaan I meant the Ethiopian side...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
what do you mean im gorgeous and have a loving family and my parents? why do people think being mixed with a Pakistani is bad i have a lot of cousins who are also mixed like me and are beyond beautiful...???
Sis chill, nothing against that you took her words beyond anger. We don’t hate mixed people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Am I the only one that’s skeptical when I meet a somali with 0 somali friends? Kinda sketchy but I feel like these type of Somalis suffer from some sort of internalised self hate. I’m excluding Somalis that didn’t grow up in a Somali area from this but it seems like these type of Somalis will make blatant attempts to distance themselves from somali people.
I don't suffer from internalised hate nor do I have any resentment towards Somalis, but it was my intention to distance myself from them for the greater good
in terms of social interacting , I'm sociable get along with everyone , most of my circle are non Somalis.
However I only hang out with few Geeljires but wouldn't consider it as friends more like work colleagues with common interests.

Aside from that, I find your statement quite extreme tbh
I'd keep a long distance in real life especially strangers, why would I want to indulge a conversation with people I barely know , it's not even logical because we're from the same ethnic group , I don't know how western Somalis are , but the ones here are xaasidiin bila naxaariis

The only time I stepped in and help was when I saw a fellow Geeljire in his mid 40s sleeping on the streets , along that street there are dozens of bazaars and shops owned by Geeljires . Smh
In Johannesburg, there are many homeless Somalis some even getting hooked on crack and commiting suicide.
He was being attacked by madows and the useless fulayaal stood there saying " maxaa naga galay cideena ma ahan, inaga wad meesha wixii dhimanayaan ha dhintaan "
This is a Somali xaafad btw
I saw a young lady asking for help she was speaking Maay in the shops and this oday said " orod jirkaaga ka ganacso markaas baan wax kaa iibinaya ee dukaanka nooga bax jufanta yahay"

I was at the other side of the kiosk playing cards with madows as usual , hearing this I got really pissed , I wanted to punch the old man but what can I do .

In Cape Town , Somalis lived in Joburg before and experienced the toxic nature of Somalis there,
we say salaam to each other and move on , waan is dhaafsiina hadal kale naga ma dhaxeeyaan only if something tragic occurs then we are all obliged to lend a hand but that's it , close circles hang around though.

So my point is people distance themselves from Somalis for various reasons not because of self loathing.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i know she didnt explain what she meant when she typed that
It’s ok sis, they eyed me for months thinking I was a man typing as a woman. They still are, for fucks sake
908F797B-E8D1-44E1-A64C-555AADB22A76.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts