Weird Somalis

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
Please guys dead the qabil talks. I donโ€™t want this thread to end up in the odeyaal council. Discuss each otherโ€™s qabil in the dms :bell:

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
there are two tyoes: somalis, somalians and zoomaIis. i am friends with/ family are somalis, i can tolerate but dont associate with somalians, and i avoid at all costs zoomaIis. they are the worst in somalis

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
there are two tyoes: somalis, somalians and zoomaIis. i am friends with/ family are somalis, i can tolerate but dont associate with somalians, and i avoid at all costs zoomaIis. they are the worst in somalis
English please๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
I use to have a hawiye friend he scammed me out of 6k.

:jcoleno:

I dont trust hawiyes anymore.

Hawiyes of sspot. We have been abused and targeted far too long. Its time for us to stand up!!
#SayNoToHawiyeBashing #HawiyeLivesMatter
0:30

Last edited:

x z

lmaoo theyre gonna attac me after knowing im hawiye
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

noones gonna attack you though, last i checked yall the main ones on here

I remember a few years ago during a xaflad i was outside smoking (not anymore Alx๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ) i was talking to a xabash dude, who after he found out i was somali said that he had a somali friend with him. I spoke in somali to him and when he didnt respond i told the xabash he was full of shit๐Ÿ˜… he told his friend to say something in somali to him. Stuttering he said a few words, i still didnt believe him and said he probably learned that from his somali friends. I put him on a somali test, gave him some sentences to translate into somali, stuttering midway is when it hit me that he was a somali๐Ÿ˜ช i felt bad and said that somali is a hard language to his xabash friend and i told the brother lying that i wasnt even good at somali myself. And that was my first encounter with a somali that doesnt speak his language.

I think when you have grown with foreigners, dont talk your language and dont know youe culture or the customs of your people, you feel a disconnect, Somalis a loud, sharing one buys a bag of chips then we all share๐Ÿ˜… even though we are individuals we move as a collective. And in the west its different you borrow 1 pound from your cadaan friend he will hunt you for it, a somali would be insulted if you tried to pay back that 1 pound๐Ÿ˜…

We need find those Somalis and welcome them back to the collective ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
@IgaFuuq i have so many somaliaphobic memes saved from this other thread sdaksdklsflksfndkjdfns @ayeyobaadiye
replace 'somalians' with hawiyans โค
View attachment 148074
When will this hawiye phobia end?
:jcoleno:
i guess all the other clans in the south dont exist anymore. They all gone extinct ilaahay ha u naxariisto
:dead:

x z

Only a matter of time till this ends up in the tribal section.... thanks again guys :bell:
dasdasdsfdfvsdfv
i will stop

difference between me and the tribal section is i dont actually hate anyone lol
fkd is for jobless faaraxs

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Care to elaborate?

Okay , the many people have a hard time understanding your statement .

I'm sure the audience would like to be provided with specific input on that particular matter.
It would be satisfactory if you completed this survey lol

1) What defines a Somali , Somalian and s.

What are the differences between these three labels, aren't they all the same , if not please proceed to give us a full in depth explanation.

2) With your eagle eyes , which characteristics on this forum can you determine and are they eligible to be attached to these labels?

3) Please provide a following answer
Why can you not tolerate Somalians what were the reasons behind for avoiding s at all costs?

4) What would happen if a Somalian/ from the wilderness was lost in an urban area and his/her instincts led to seeking a Somali person , asking for directions , would you be willing to give them direction or walk away and blend in with the masses?

Thank you for your time.

AishaBarri

Itโ€™s not that serious
I remember a few years ago during a xaflad i was outside smoking (not anymore Alx๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ) i was talking to a xabash dude, who after he found out i was somali said that he had a somali friend with him. I spoke in somali to him and when he didnt respond i told the xabash he was full of shit๐Ÿ˜… he told his friend to say something in somali to him. Stuttering he said a few words, i still didnt believe him and said he probably learned that from his somali friends. I put him on a somali test, gave him some sentences to translate into somali, stuttering midway is when it hit me that he was a somali๐Ÿ˜ช i felt bad and said that somali is a hard language to his xabash friend and i told the brother lying that i wasnt even good at somali myself. And that was my first encounter with a somali that doesnt speak his language.

I think when you have grown with foreigners, dont talk your language and dont know youe culture or the customs of your people, you feel a disconnect, Somalis a loud, sharing one buys a bag of chips then we all share๐Ÿ˜… even though we are individuals we move as a collective. And in the west its different you borrow 1 pound from your cadaan friend he will hunt you for it, a somali would be insulted if you tried to pay back that 1 pound๐Ÿ˜…

We need find those Somalis and welcome them back to the collective ๐Ÿ’ฏ
This describes my situation sadly

I have friends from many ethnicities and races, but my best friends, the people I've connected with on a deeper level and feel who know me best are Somalis, about 2 or 3 of them.

There is like a ceiling effect to the non-Somalis, you reach a point you can't go further.

Trending

Latest posts