Weird How This Atheist Scientist Found The "True" Religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
Not gonna lie though your ayan hersi pic triggers me change it please

I don't even know why Ayan hirsi is my profile pic, I just saw her face and was like "she would be perfect." Yeah, I'll change it soon when I find a suitable replacement.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
At this rate, you might as well denounce it.
Abaayo, this ain't it.
:tacky:
Not gonna lie though your ayan hersi pic triggers me change it please
It triggers me as well.
9253.jpg

:hova:
Please think of our eyes @Whimsical fanatic.

@Whimsical fanatic

Sxb, take your natural journey of self-reflection and see where it takes you. Most of these guys here would rather die for their clan’s pride because they inherited their beliefs and thereby contradict it by killing other Muslims because of clan loyalty. Allah says, don’t kill other Muslims, but they intentionally disregard his commands and follow the command of the clan. We’ve been killing and destroying one another for over 3 decades. See these guys in the politics forum, you would swear that their clans are the most supreme (mightier than Allah) in their lives. Nothing is wrong with self-reflection in all facets of one’s life. If that introspection leads you to be a Muslim, then it will only strengthen your Imaan and make you a better Muslim than these guys and you won’t be acting like these hypocrites who are always thirsty for tribal blood-letting.

If not, welcome to our family.

How is my last post anti-Islamic? I received few DM’s and it triggered the clannists disguising themselves as “religious puritanicals”. How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending