Weird How This Atheist Scientist Found The "True" Religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
He would say that since he is probably on all kinds of drugs and probably always drunk too.

The drugs and drinking comes with someone’s beliefs and he’s not Muslim, so he will do that. I haven’t got a problem with what he does. It’s his business.

But that’s besides the point. I just want to know the story behind it.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What do Somalis have to do with anything regarding to this thread ?

He is a Somali and seeing a fellow somali being a hindu is weird.
I don't care tbh but it's just weird, not used to it.

He would say that since he is probably on all kinds of drugs and probably always drunk too.

@Baki

What’s the difference between him and other Caucasians who converted to other Eastern religions? He is more educated, had a career, never had any run-ins with the law and never been to jail. He’s not propagating the deaths and destruction of others?

@Baki

What’s the difference between him and other Caucasians who converted to other Eastern religions? He is more educated, had a career, never had any run-ins with the law and never been to jail. He’s not propagating the deaths and destruction of others?

Fuzzy-hustler are you trying to bait me into a loaded question ? :hillarybiz:

psyche

To each their own
@Baki

Aussie, just because he is educated, doesn't mean the bloke is correct about Hinduism being the true religion

psyche

To each their own
@Whimsical fanatic

My point exactly, there is none called the “correct” religion, it’s all based on blind faith. What you believe is always, the “correct religion” and you can’t prove it.

Your right about that, even I have doubts sometimes about Islam, but for an a 'smart' scientist to convert to Hinduism is very strange. Isn't Buddhism the western-friendly religion in the Indian subcontinent?

halwa

✨🌙
Your right about that, even I have doubts sometimes about Islam, but for an a 'smart' scientist to convert to Hinduism is very strange. Isn't Buddhism the western-friendly religion in the Indian subcontinent?

giphy.gif

I knew there was something fishy about you.

psyche

To each their own
giphy.gif

I knew there was something fishy about you.

What's so bad about questioning my religion? I don't like to blindly follow something without knowing if it is the right way forward. I'm still a Muslim so its not like I denounce my religion

psyche

To each their own
At this rate, you might as well denounce it.

Who are you to judge me? Allah knows what is in my heart and only he can judge me. People sin all the time, so why is it that I have to denounce my religion just because I stop and thought for a second about why I'm following Islam.

halwa

✨🌙
Who are you to judge me? Allah knows what is in my heart and only he can judge me. People sin all the time, so why is it that I have to denounce my religion just because I stop and thought for a second about why I'm following Islam.

You can do whatever you want.

But at the rate you are going, you might as well denounce it. That doesn’t mean you have to follow my words. That’s just my opinion.

psyche

To each their own
You can do whatever you want.

But at the rate you are going, you might as well denounce it. That doesn’t mean you have to follow my words. That’s just my opinion.

I don't like arguing @halwa, but I will tell you that you have got the wrong mental image of me. I would of long ago renounced Islam if it was not what I truly believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending