Weird habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this weird way of cracking my wrists where I push the back of my hand against my side until it cracks. Sometimes I'll shake my right wrist in a way that makes it pop every time
:browtf:

Also I have double-jointed shoulders so I'll sleep in weird positions where my arm is behind my head
:browtf: :browtf: :browtf:
I just had nightmarish flashbacks of when I was sitting next to the autistic kid in maths for a year and he would constantly do that, hella wrist shaking and popping sounds . Along with picking his nose and eating it whilst staring at me. Please don't tell me you do that as well.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My weird habits.

I check my car door 3 times before I leave it, I've been doing it even with my mom's van back in the day.
I eat pizza starting from the crust.
I've a hand sanitizer in my purse, car, key holder. I finish the family size hand sanitizer in 2 weeks.
I heat the cereal and milk together in the microwave.
I cry if I see someone crying.
I jump on my bed at night before the monsters under my bed drag my feet (don't laugh at me)
I twerk while cooking.
Sing opera music out loud in my car.
I sleep and wake up at the start of an hour.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
My weird habits.

I check my car door 3 times before I leave it, I've been doing it even with my mom's van back in the day.
I've a hand sanitizer in my purse, car, key holder. I finish the family size hand sanitizer in 2 weeks.
I jump on my bed at night before the monsters under my bed drag my feet (don't laugh at me)
I twerk while cooking.
xaax, now that's wifey material

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Sniffing babies, they smell really good (hopefully this didn't sound weird)
maxresdefault.jpg

• I create funny scenarios in my head and giggle at least 10 times a day. Only my sister has noticed me creating these scenarios which include (mumbling,day dreaming and giggling.)
  • My nose has been getting oily the past 2 years so I've pinching my nose and wiping it on my lip as a sort of lip balm since I constantly lick my lips causing them to become dry which is another habit of mine.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i use to have a bad habit of overusing "wallahi" it once slipped when i was talking to my white teacher :mjlol:
she said "what?" and i said "what?" back tryna pretend she's hearing shit in her head lmao

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
But aren't you INTP, iirc? Ik they tend to be more extroverted, relative to other introverts, but how are you an extrovert in "every sense of the meaning"? (or do you reject your mbti classification?)
Yh I'm INTP but I don't know too much about behaviour types. I tend to be outgoing and loud instead of quiet and staying at home. I consider myself more of an extrovert than an introvert. I guess I have to reaseqrxh about what a logician means.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
My weird habits.

I twerk while cooking.
Your habits seem to correlate with OCD symptoms especially the car door, hand sanitizer and sleeping at the beginning of an hour.

Warsan

United We Stand
I have a habit of avoiding Indians. I avoid going to there corner stores and make my family avoid the shops.

I bite my lip when i'm stressed
I organize my fridge to look a certain way
I crack my joints a lot
I sit with both my legs on the chair
I used to bite my nails but i'm over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending