Weird habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm not an introvert. I'm an extrovert in every sense of the meaning I just get random mood swings that make me shut off to the outside world.
Ahh I see Lool sort of like when you start a convo and halfway through it you think how on earth can I get out this fgs

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Or isolate yourself from the world lool
IMG_6552.GIF
:mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What's your weird habit?
I spend a significant amount of my time trolling on the internet. It's a mixture of a sad and weird habit. Hey besides E=V/d do you know any other ways to express electric field? I'm stuck on this one derivation and I can't simply use V=IR for Voltage because the Voltage can't be expressed in terms of resistance.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I spend a significant amount of my time trolling on the internet. It's a mixture of a sad and weird habit. Hey besides E=V/d do you know any other ways to express electric field? I'm stuck on this one derivation and I can't simply use V=IR for Voltage because the Voltage can't be expressed in terms of resistance.
:browtf:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I have this weird way of cracking my wrists where I push the back of my hand against my side until it cracks. Sometimes I'll shake my right wrist in a way that makes it pop every time

Also I have double-jointed shoulders so I'll sleep in weird positions where my arm is behind my head
:browtf: :browtf: :browtf:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I have this weird way of cracking my wrists where I push the back of my hand against my side until it cracks. Sometimes I'll shake my right wrist in a way that makes it pop every time

Also I have double-jointed shoulders so I'll sleep in weird positions where my arm is behind my head
:browtf: :browtf: :browtf:
sounds hot:stevej:

TooMacaan

VIP
But I'm not an introvert. I'm an extrovert in every sense of the meaning I just get random mood swings that make me shut off to the outside world.
But aren't you INTP, iirc? Ik they tend to be more extroverted, relative to other introverts, but how are you an extrovert in "every sense of the meaning"? (or do you reject your mbti classification?)

I constantly take mental notes/make to do lists and quietly repeat the materials a few times so they stick. I look ridiculous/crazy but it helps :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending