weird feeling when walking in public

mrlog

VIP
I have this problem where when i begin to walk outside I feel extremely stiff and awkward. I'll be walking normally and then suddently im aware of the way im walking, my arms are either glued to my sides or flailing around. and when i walk i feel like im moving zesty. :mjkkk:

It's especially bad when I walk next to a group of people, weirdly enough when im with my friends and having a convo all of this seems to go away. Anyone else feel something similar? maybe it's due to me being a lanky ass nigga, perhaps it takes longer for the brain impulses to travel thoughout my body :hmm: :cosbyhmm:

@Basra use your jinni to divine an answer for me ayeeyo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Y
I have this problem where when i begin to walk outside I feel extremely stiff and awkward. I'll be walking normally and then suddently im aware of the way im walking, my arms are either glued to my sides or flailing around. and when i walk i feel like im moving zesty. :mjkkk:

It's especially bad when I walk next to a group of people, weirdly enough when im with my friends and having a convo all of this seems to go away. Anyone else feel something similar? maybe it's due to me being a lanky ass nigga, perhaps it takes longer for the brain impulses to travel thoughout my body :hmm: :cosbyhmm:

@Basra use your jinni to divine an answer for me ayeey
You stay too much in your house, mate. I remember when the quarantine ended, and I felt awkward for months, lol. I couldn’t even start a normal conversation with my friends. They were awkward too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CA965D5E-E062-42B5-B1EB-A386AECE9AF5.jpeg