weird feeling when walking in public

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I have this problem where when i begin to walk outside I feel extremely stiff and awkward. I'll be walking normally and then suddently im aware of the way im walking, my arms are either glued to my sides or flailing around. and when i walk i feel like im moving zesty. :mjkkk:

It's especially bad when I walk next to a group of people, weirdly enough when im with my friends and having a convo all of this seems to go away. Anyone else feel something similar? maybe it's due to me being a lanky ass nigga, perhaps it takes longer for the brain impulses to travel thoughout my body :hmm: :cosbyhmm:

@Basra use your jinni to divine an answer for me ayeeyo

Last edited:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I have this problem where when i begin to walk outside I feel extremely stiff and awkward. I'll be walking normally and then suddently im aware of the way im walking, my arms are either glued to my sides or flailing around. and when i walk i feel like im moving zesty. :mjkkk:

It's especially bad when I walk next to a group of people, weirdly enough when im with my friends and having a convo all of this seems to go away. Anyone else feel something similar? maybe it's due to me being a lanky ass nigga, perhaps it takes longer for the brain impulses to travel thoughout my body :hmm: :cosbyhmm:

@Basra use your jinni to divine an answer for me huuno
No one is thinking about you bro, it's all in your head. Just treat everyone else as a background character in your life's story.

Nobody gives a f*ck maybe that helps

When you walk how often do your feet cross? When your just standing in public how of do your rist go limp? How often does one of your hands rest on your hip?

It’s anxiety I have that too. Listen ruqiyah you have the evil eye