Weird Dream of me fighting in a masjid

It was very weird I was walking down the hall to pray it was dark outside so most likely Maghrib... then this kid with dual knives starts attacking me I start running back from what I remember then I pull this giant ass sword out of my pocket?!?!? The SIZE OF A HUMAN it was, then I swing and he dodges I then go into the masjid where it’s empty and I have him trapped he then puts the knives down and quits. I then swing for the final blow then some old as adheers tell me to put the sword down and pray.... LIKE WTF DID YALL JUST IGNORE ALL THE SHIT THAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!? I swear I be having the weirdest dreams

I never forgot that Ilhan Omar Dream as well... smh

HERES HOW THE SWORD LOOKED LIKE

latest

Real Storie: I was with 2 black homies walking trough the city everyone with a double cup in a new City
Since it was Christmas and 10 PM there were nearly No people on the streets
Suddenly left from us opened a door and 3 40 year old blacks came out I was first like they also do the bashal ting but my homie said there was a masjid ☠️
Was very weird
We were like haye adeer se tixin even tho we were not sober

Your dream is probably a metaphor for the young men in the Somali community. They usually either end up in the streets or the masjid. The moment you ran towards worship, the streets couldn't get you, symbolizing that you know instinctively that you should live a life of righteousness. You attempting to fight back, symbolized that last impulse of street culture, blood for blood. The old men symbolize the wisdom to not fight, but to cease violence, and most past such squabbles.

Your dream is probably a metaphor for the young men in the Somali community. They usually either end up in the streets or the masjid. The moment you ran towards worship, the streets couldn't get you, symbolizing that you know instinctively that you should live a life of righteousness. You attempting to fight back, symbolized that last impulse of street culture, blood for blood. The old men symbolize the wisdom to not fight, but to cease violence, and most past such squabbles.
Damn... that’s deep never thought of it like that

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I had dreams of being killed with a huge sword piercing into my stomach. In the masjid... What does this mean??

I had dreams of being killed with a huge sword piercing into my stomach. In the masjid... What does this mean??
You may have lingering traumas from religious folks you've seen in the masjid. And as a result, you have a hesitation to trust men of the cloth. The Western-oriented threads you make could be a facade, known as a persona, to mask engaging with this truth that through your dreams, wishes to come out.

Maybe go to masjids randomly. Talk to someone there from time to time. Gain catharsis.

can someone help me on this issue?

Have you ever gotten stuck in your dream? like you wanting to wake up? I have experienced it a lot of times.

Last edited: