Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Salam to all,
how can i start my weight loss journey? I don't know where and how! I have a job and I go to school too!
but these last months i stopped working out and i don't feel good about it. And I want to know if there's any methode for weight loss that actually WORKS!
Thanks !

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Salam to all,
how can i start my weight loss journey? I don't know where and how! I have a job and I go to school too!
but these last months i stopped working out and i don't feel good about it. And I want to know if there's any methode for weight loss that actually WORKS!
Thanks !
Drink a lot of water

Eat smaller portions

That’s all and if you work out Lift heavy weights you will burn many calories more than running on a treadmill

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Have the mind to do whatchu gonna (plan)

• Water fasting

• Eat lemon a lot---- it's a joke, but I heard it helps:manny:

• Cut some of the carbs from your diet.

• Avoid suagary related food at all costs

• Eat protein and change your body fat to muscles. (Reduce bellu fat too):salute:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I drink a lot of soda drinks and since i work in a restaurant, i eat some heavily sugary dishes!
I'm reducing my daily intake of sugar and drinks in general, no more alcohol for me, i stopped it.
But in term of food, i still a LOT! and that's my problem, I EAT LIKE A OGRE.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I drink a lot of soda drinks and since i work in a restaurant, i eat some heavily sugary dishes!
I'm reducing my daily intake of sugar and drinks in general, no more alcohol for me, i stopped it.
But in term of food, i still a LOT! and that's my problem, I EAT LIKE A OGRE.
Try to be motivated and you will finally achieve your goals.

If you decide once and for all, that's it. Believe in yourself. You got it man!

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Salam to all,
Thanks !

Let me tell you a secret, do this for a week just a week.
Cut down on sugar completely, no refined sugar nor carbohydrates just for a week.

You will thank me later. I lost 10kg in 2 weeks by cutting down on sugar and eating greens and zero carbs food.

Ramen

🌸
1. Stop eating xalwo
2. Stop drinking shah

Follow those 2 steps and you will transform into a slim thicc queen

Apollo

VIP
Track calories on an App.

Sometimes you have to make guestimates when you aren't at home.

This is the best way to know exactly how much you are eating and in what macronutrient proportions (protein, carbs etc).

How much do you really want it? Train like a maniac, eat much less and stop eating unhealthy stuff. Especially drinkin sodas and and eating any sugary stuff. You have to sacrifice to gain.

You should probably never drink soda again or eat anything sweet. Only the things you enjoy kills you.

Last edited:
Salam to all,
Thanks !

get married. at night u and ur hubby can workout in the bedroom.... if u know what i mean. u will loose weight and it is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending