Weight gain journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently weighing in at 63 kg at 1.8m which is extremely baqti. I'm trying to put on 5-10kg over the next month or so which is possible but could also be unhealthful. Any former skinny farahs care to give some input on how they put on weight.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Currently weighing in at 63 kg at 1.8m which is extremely baqti. I'm trying to put on 5-10kg over the next month or so which is possible but could also be unhealthful. Any former skinny farahs care to give some input on how they put on weight.
Give me tips bro other than going gym. I eat too much but never gain wait. Guess those geeljire genes kick in everytime

Give me tips bro other than going gym. I eat too much but never gain wait. Guess those geeljire genes kick in everytime
lol Nacala. Ive been eating 5 filling meals each day probably 3k calories for 2 weeks and only put on 2 kg all to my stomach. Nothing worse than a skinny fat farah with baasto arms and legs.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
heres the cavalry.

i have always alternated bw 60-65 and was pretty weak to enjoy bdsm. because this lifestyle needs alot of stamina, intensity and strength to dominate.

since then i started eating my full maintainace calorie plus 1000 calorie surplus each day, and doing 5×5 strongLifts.

the result: 10kg gainz in 3 months with 15 pct bf.

supplements will help u squeeze alot of calories in u with minimum food. you need alot of broteins as well.

if you are ectomorph like me which i assume you are. avoid exhausting in the gym, your natural metabolism is high, doing intemse workout increases ur metabolism to jet engine level. take it easy in the gym.

start counting your calories. and stick with surplus calories and you will notice steady gainz

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
How do you appropriate the fat across your body ?
lmaooo! you cant distribute fat unless u can phone allah in the hotline lol.

but u can target fat loss in specific regions by isolating that part and workin ig out.

what kind of food are u eating thats putting only fat on ur body? stick with high brotein food and carbs and minimum fat. 60/20/20

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You need to eat about 3000 calories but there is only so much muscles your body will be able to create per month. compound lifts will be your bestfriend

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You need to eat about 3000 calories but there is only so much muscles your body will be able to create per month
Some people just don't gain weight and don't have appetite for 3,000 calories. I would simply change diet to a protein rich diet (eggs, fish etc.) and pump iron.

lmaooo! you cant distribute fat unless u can phone allah in the hotline lol.

but u can target fat loss in specific regions by isolating that part and workin ig out.

what kind of food are u eating thats putting only fat on ur body? stick with high brotein food and carbs and minimum fat. 60/20/20
Atm I'm eating everything and everything. A really trash high carb/fat low nutrient diet. Havent really factored in gym or eating healthy because I just wanted to put on some meat but it's failing horribly lol.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Very easy sxb, just eat.

Literally all there is to it :icon lol:

All the oh I eat whatever I want and can't gain a pound memes are bullshit, you just gotta eat until you're about to puke

You just have to increase your threshold calorie intake.. If you can only max at 2000 calories then aim for 3000 per day and bump it up.

Don't listen to these people who say eat anything.. You are gonna need to eat healthy to utilize clean energy for weight lifting, otherwise you will keep panting like a dog and have shit stamina whenever you work out.

Also have 5 meals per day instead of 3 with plenty of snacks in between.

Being that skinny for your height is a lifestyle choice.

You should be 170.

Eat 2L of ice cream every night while browsing the internet or watching TV and weigh yourself in 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.